Verdant Set/Weapon Effect Sale Over the Weekend

Mukya~
Poe Diary 1745234
IGN: Enefeaa
A mØØse once bit my sister.
somehow missed this armour set when it was introduced. thanks for the reminder.
There has to be a low point where some people stop complaining because it's just not worth it, and I have yet to see it. - Squeakypaw, 2013
Moooooo
When will you have a sale on seraph armour/weapon effects? Those look sweet!
Been waiting for this one ! Gonna grab it.
Btw, please reintroduce the $50 point packs back, it's annoying to have $20 only when some of your stuff on sale is more expensive than that. (I know there's amazon, but it's annoying an supposedly US only)
Last edited by Bobbyblind on Jul 19, 2014, 6:42:10 AM
I'd love to get the set but for me, I would prefer female characters looking like a doe or a young deer instead of carrying half a moose around on their heads. I.e. I'd love to see a more feminine version of the helmet effect included. E.g like an adapted Necromancer Circlet. :-)

... but I know I'll cave in eventually, anyway, so... ;-D
It's nice to see this set go on sale. I still can't afford it but it's cool nonetheless and gives hope that other sets will have their weekends in the future.
I just can't resist. Just looks so cool
IGN: LiveD_LivE
PURCHASED AT LAST
King AuStin .... the only king in Scotland
Hi

Verdant wpn mtx looks different now then when I first bought it:( and YES I know y'all at GGG are gonna put up the usual disclaimer stating that ''We at GGG don't change mtx once there out.'', but it is different.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info