Verdant Set/Weapon Effect Sale Over the Weekend

Midnight posting. Also this proves my point that you can buy points a little at a time and save up for when set packs go on sale. Just pointing that out for people who complain that some MTX's are to expensive.
Obviously poster bellow me has never seen the beauty of the dancing moose...
Saved
Last edited by 60x7 on Jul 19, 2014, 5:46:14 PM
ugliest set of all ...
IGN Soultakerr
I bought it yesterday ;_;
"
Qipz wrote:
I bought it yesterday ;_;

Hi,

Send a mail to support, they tend to refund the difference in these kind of situations.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
"
60x7 wrote:
Midnight posting. Also this proves my point that you can buy points a little at a time and save up for when set packs go on sale. Just pointing that out for people who complain that some MTX's are to expensive.
Obviously poster bellow me has never seen the beauty of the dancing moose...

Will we get the Seraph set on discount anytime soon?
Last edited by ovyggud on Jul 20, 2014, 2:24:05 AM
"
Finkenstein wrote:
Hi

Verdant wpn mtx looks different now then when I first bought it:( and YES I know y'all at GGG are gonna put up the usual disclaimer stating that ''We at GGG don't change mtx once there out.'', but it is different.

cheers

But seriously... it hasn't lol. Well I personally have not touched it since it was created. Ill check the logs on Monday though just to make sure.

Edit : Last change was in Jan 21 2013.
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
Last edited by Russell on Jul 20, 2014, 7:35:15 PM
Leggggggo SALES!!!!!
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
On the plus side, at least I don't have to pay for the footsteps affect.
Seraph ST sale please!
Last edited by SenpaiTypeBeat on Jul 20, 2014, 11:25:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info