1.1.5c Has Introduced New Vampiric and Shield Microtransactions!

Please make more shield MTX because all Im ever really able to do is skin transfer which is going to usually be the unoriginal unique 3D art ones. Please make more shield MTX!
"
ziggro wrote:
I dont really like the shield MTX :( im waiting since forever for shield mtx, hope they do more.

they will
You have entered Ghetto.
These are cool
"
Archwizard wrote:
But shield MTX hype! Not a fan of these ones, but that's okay, I have some of every type I think are underwhelming. The fact that they are making shield mtxs is enough for HYPE!!

Finally! Not sure why, but I've got the feeling that shield mtx could be part of the next supporter packs... ;)
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Finally some MTX that aren't stupidly over the top. Well done.

Edit: Well, except for the helmet.
Last edited by Soranor on Jul 16, 2014, 1:56:08 AM
shut up and take my money
just WOW. looks so cool
i hate you redditors, you know who you are
fun !
I'm that Morty guy.
Last edited by OneLyc on Jul 16, 2014, 2:26:31 AM
The shields are kinda meh.. I like the vampiric set but that helm definitely needs to be revised. It looks like Batman and Catwoman had a baby and then let the Joker dress it up. The 'ear' portion is just so cheesy and terrible, well the whole thing is really.

GGG, I understand there's a demand for new mtx's and I appreciate the pace at which you guys are pumping them out but I'd rather you guys take a little longer and improve the quality. Don't just rush these things out for the sake of making money.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info