1.1.5c Has Introduced New Vampiric and Shield Microtransactions!

"
Gunslingerx64 wrote:
I would buy this right now if it had some red swirling effect like the blue skulls like the arcane armour :(
or some blood dripping off it...

I second this.
I dont really like the shield MTX :( im waiting since forever for shield mtx, hope they do more.
IGN: Ziggro
Its a demonic batman with red cloth and metal plating duct taped on in places. Sorry, but the this is the first one that I am unimpressed with.

Would have like to see the classic long robe/cape and high collar style set, more clothy.
Need more coins!
IGN = Dellusions_Duelist
Well, this vampire mtx has served its purpose in that it has stimulated my interest in armor sets, but lacking in itself. Could definitely fix up the helmet and add some effects, but now I'm considering buying another one of the armor sets, so good job GGG.
the armor with tentacle wings looks perfect.
shield mtx plz already.
mikeMARTIN.co
great set!
Excelente! quedaría con algún efecto de fuego.
www.union-games.com.pe
"
Love the vampire bats that come off the footprints and weapon effect plus the bloody look. Got excited for the armour set, went to preview. Grew silent as I saw skeletony-demony glowing eyes on a medieval armour version of catwoman... I think I'll leave my wish list at the older vampiric mtx until something is changed on the armour.

Yeah, this was pretty much my reaction too.

But shield MTX hype! Not a fan of these ones, but that's okay, I have some of every type I think are underwhelming. The fact that they are making shield mtxs is enough for HYPE!!
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Vamparic helm looks like the lovechild of Nite Owl and Baraka.
This Vampiric helmet somehow reminds me of Khull-Khuum from Stonekeep.

Khull-Khuum armor set when?

:D
My little tribute to Diablo 1 aka why Diablo 3 is the worst part of the series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP2ejhudUlU

ig: Witchfire_The_Unholy
Last edited by Diablo1reborn on Jul 16, 2014, 1:22:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info