Four Days of Stash Tab Sales

"
geradon wrote:
question:

all my tabs are premium so my read only tabs from last temp league are premium too. i can rename and recolor them .... great for forever keeping them and stock up my stash in standard for no costs at all.

if i now buy regular tabs these read only tabs get converted to the purchased ones. does that mean i will lose the premium readonly ones?

Purchasing tabs increases your allowance of that type. Buying regular tabs will never affect your premium ones (even if they're read-only).

Also, I should clarify that buying tabs doesn't modify race reward tabs.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Can't you ever, discount by more then 17.5%? It's always, always this amount. It does not invoke any desire to really buy any on a whim when the discount is consistent every single time.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Any chance of a discount for premium tab upgrades after these sales?
I have been waiting for this.

However after the purchase it just upgraded the remove only tabs from ambush/invasion.
Have I know that would happen I wouldn't waste my money. Those tabs were just fine i needed new ones! You know empty.

Btw 20$ may seem little to you but not for me. I'm not happy about this one bit.
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs
I'll buy two bundles if the discount is 50%.
To grind or not to grind, that's the question.
I'll wait with stash tab purchases, until it will be possible to choose which remove-only tabs get converted. This is a basic functionality that should be expected, in my opinion.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Awesome, just a day after I brought 2 lots for like 200 points each. Man, ripped!
"
Chris wrote:
Also, I should clarify that buying tabs doesn't modify race reward tabs.

At last, thank you very much. Even if some players already told this, it's better if it's said by someone from GGG.

Have you considered updating the descriptions of the various stash tabs in the shop ? Some people feel cheated when they're not aware a RO tab can become a normal/premium tab.
"
Chris wrote:
"
geradon wrote:
question:

all my tabs are premium so my read only tabs from last temp league are premium too. i can rename and recolor them .... great for forever keeping them and stock up my stash in standard for no costs at all.

if i now buy regular tabs these read only tabs get converted to the purchased ones. does that mean i will lose the premium readonly ones?

Purchasing tabs increases your allowance of that type. Buying regular tabs will never affect your premium ones (even if they're read-only).

so if i only have "read only"-premium tabs and i'm buying normal tabs i get added empty normal tabs. thx for clearing that up.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Jul 10, 2014, 6:15:08 AM
mobil payment option plz!! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info