Four Days of Stash Tab Sales

"
"
EDIT: Actually, upon re-reading the description currently displayed for stash tab purchases, it seems to be misleading because it literally says that the purchase will "add extra tabs", which is no longer true if you happen to have Read-Only tabs.

But RO tabs are not regular tabs, they are remove-only. You cannot pick something up and put it back down in those tabs like you can with regular tabs, so the description is still correct (converting a RO tab is still adding a regular tab to your arsenal).

By your definition and according to your logic, it would be okay if buying Premium stash tabs upgrade Regular stash tabs if you have any because technically you'd be getting extra Premium stash tabs...

The shop description for new stash tabs does not make a distinction between stash tab types, but obviously the effect of purchasing a one does make a distinction because the delivered functionality differs depending on stash configuration.

Btw, GGG Support mentioned to me that a lot of players requested the conversion feature and, even though it was indicated that the change was made to address a bug, such a request would of course provide an excellent basis for the change in functionality. However, I'm not seeing a whole lot of thank you posts in this thread with people expressing their gratitude for the change...

On a constructive note, I very much like the suggestion of making it possible to relocate (preserving order) a whole stash tab to an empty one - even if the system just chooses a random one. This would allow one-click migration to newly purchased stash tabs while allowing preservation of Read-Only tabs if the player so desires. It's a win for everyone unlike the current system which is a loss for both me and GGG because I'm not buying the stash tabs I want.
Let each player choose which version of PoE to play:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-post/24770192
any chance for tab sale on this weekend?
Ign: JessieRogers_
Witch trap build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/887619
Yeah, I really want a stash tab sale the next weekend, miss the last 1 :(.
Last edited by BlueJasminez on Jul 20, 2014, 12:14:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info