Four Days of Stash Tab Sales

Hi

What is up with these peeps and wanting to force other players to tend to their remove only tabs?

IF GGG WAS TO DO ANYTHING IT WOULD SIMPLY BE TO GIVE PLAYERS THE OPTION(keyword:option) OF RIGHT CLICKING AND THE GAMES ASKS'' WOULD PLAYER LIKE TO DELETE THIS REMOVE ONLY STASH TAB?''

Just because your lazy and feel you need a fire to get you going doesn't mean others are having the same idea or need I myself am quite fine with garbage league and its 30+ remove only tabs that are part of my account.
I am comfortable with clutter because I simply moved the remove only tabs to the back.

Nice and simple. None of this FORCE PLAYERS TOO do anything, its a game I hated when blizzard did its periodic wipe in D2.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
"
pls give us more daily deals with weapon effects ...

Agreed. I would love to get some nice weapon affects but have been waiting for ever for a decent one to be priced decently on a sale. I am not sure how long I have to wait for a sale for this to occur, but this is the very few ones ive been looking forward too.
IGN JimansNotSummoner
who need more then 4 stash tabs?
Not me for sure.
[ I G N ] Grafflol___ hc talisman
Grafflol___ lvl almost 98.#40 thc[rip from icenova box].atziri slayer[kill count 256]#1 normal atziri slayer[invasion].world first avatar of thunder as melee.[THC] best twin t14/t15 killer[thc] /1554892
my stream http://www.twitch.tv/grafflol ye i got 1m views.
"
Finkenstein wrote:
Hi

What is up with these peeps and wanting to force other players to tend to their remove only tabs?

Tell GGG that. They want to force convert our RO tabs, instead of letting us do with what we want with them, i.e. leave it the way it was.
From now on I'll be breaking my habit of buying Premium Stash Tabs anytime they go on sale. And I'll stop doing so until this RO-issue is resolved in a way that is benefitiary for BOTH GGG and it's players.

This was the post that should have a mention that the system has changed. Not in a post about what will happen when the leagues end (and not even in the main lines, no in the read more part).

Love the game guys, but this isn't a solution.
There's been many suggestions from players for way better and smoother transitions of RO-tabs. Not a single one gets a reply or a discussion. I guess you're standing your ground on this one. That's fine. But so will a LOT of players with big stashes (cos they get hurt the most every merge).
Last edited by DJ_Anubis on Jul 10, 2014, 3:15:04 PM
I do wonders with 4 tabs :)
"
Dregos wrote:
"
Finkenstein wrote:
Hi

Tell GGG that. They want to force convert our RO tabs, instead of letting us do with what we want with them, i.e. leave it the way it was.

Yeah, stinking GGG, making you pay for the extra storage space like you're supposed to. How dare they stop people from circumventing their system and abuse the intent of the remove-only tabs (to simply not be penalized for not having enough stash space to accommodate keeping all your items from leagues ending, not as a way to indefinitely store those items).
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Finkenstein wrote:

read only tabs are a disadvantage for players who just play the permanent leagues.
on the other side, all the players playing only temp leagues and ignoring the permanent leagues are clogging up the item database after every league merge and make it more difficult for ggg to maintain it.
not speaking of what happens to the economeh of the permanent leagues if trading improvements come and players with a massive amount ro tabs start selling their stuff.

but i'm not ggg, ask chris on why he thinks it's a problem...
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Hope they fix the bug soon where read-only tabs get moved to newly bought tabs.
"
Archwizard wrote:
I will not buy tabs again this time... I can resist........

lol I know the feeling. I'm out of points so I think I might make it through this round w/o caving.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info