Our Current Supporter Packs End on July 28!

cute pets in the next one pls :XD
Always be good to others you gain nothing by being mean!
Current Sup Packs is Legacy after 28 Jul ? :D
Start playing in Feb 9, 2013
My KineticBlast LL ML 400kDPS GMP /view-thread/1466693
Asus LGA1155 P8P67 / Intel Core i5-2500@4GHz / Corsair Vengeance 16GB@1600MHz
Asus GTX970 STRIX 4GB / Asus ROG Xonar Phoebus 7.1
Acer 27 IPS 2560x1440@144Hz [XF270HU] + BenQ 24 TN-film 1920x1080@120Hz [XL2420T]
so i got mine right in time? nice :)
thanks again to ggg support for their professionalism and flexibility when it comes to pack upgrades, much appreciated.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Zeno ordering pizza to GGG :)) That was soo cool :)
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

"
Praf wrote:

+1 I don't need back attachments or portal effects but would love to expand my zoo of companions. :-D
"
Alysma wrote:
"
Praf wrote:

+1 I don't need back attachments or portal effects but would love to expand my zoo of companions. :-D

I agree on that too. :)

Buuut I would also like to actually see my witch hover - like she does in character selection (or in her dance). I have to confess that I would pay a lot of money to get my witch to hover instead of walking around.... >.<
IGN: RachelSuperCasual (Torment)
RachelShockerina (Rampage - retired)
RachelElysia (Ambush - retired)
LadyVinara (Nemesis - retired)
I'm looking forward to future supporter packs. The current packs didn't "wow" me the way the Regal/Divine/Eternal/etc. ones did. The back attachments weren't that attractive, but I liked the portal effects for each pack.

I'm looking forward to some August patch teasers as well! I hope we can get some sort of indication (even if it is vague) on what areas of the passive tree will be reworked. It's nice to have at least a day to look at things, instead of one hour before the patch goes live.

Thanks, GGG, you guys are the best.
Last edited by TRIPL3try on Jul 9, 2014, 6:31:18 AM
"
devynee wrote:
"
Alysma wrote:
"
Praf wrote:

I agree on that too. :)

Buuut I would also like to actually see my witch hover - like she does in character selection (or in her dance). I have to confess that I would pay a lot of money to get my witch to hover instead of walking around.... >.<

To heck with pets, but hell yes witch hovering for movement would be a badass MTX.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Czarevna wrote:
Thanks for making a great game GGG!
I do have a suggestion about these packs tho!

I never bought one - because, you actually spend more money to get fewer points with these things. (And looking at the $20 point purchase - the purchase felt "empty" - which de-incentivized me to buy either!)

None of the lower-tier packs have anything useful or "cool" enough to warrant spending extra money - to get less!

During Beta - I was tempted - once or twice - to get a supporter pack just so it says "Beta Supporter" - on the forums. But I decided I didn't *need* that, like I *did* need things like stash tabs.

Sometimes I do have $200 to play with - I would buy "Packs" - even of higher tier dollar amounts - in a heartbeat - if you didn't *lose* points.

Please consider changing the amount of points you get with the "packs" - and consider making what you get from purchasing lower tiers cool and special.

Since you've already rewarded *greatly* the moneyed-classes who play this game:
Do it for us impoverished kitchen wenches and scullions! :)

Not sure what you're talking about re: lower tiers not being cool.

Regal Weapon effect is one of the best effects in the game, and I like the Warrior Portal better than any of the others (funny how my packs work out to which effects I like best).

Also, don't forget that those goodies are exclusive to the packs, once gone that's it. You may not get a pure 10:1 points:dollar in the packs, but you are also getting effects as part of the deal, exclusive effects at that.

Edit:

I meant to mention, to those that will bring up things like the Amazon deal that gave extra goodies, or the Brazil thing. Those are not exclusive MTXs, they are ones from the regular shop that can be bought a la carte (yes yes, accents are missing, I don't care).
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Last edited by Archwizard on Jul 9, 2014, 6:58:41 AM
I just wanted buy this one because I need stash tabs, thank you for info I rather wait for next one and hope that one I like more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info