Our Current Supporter Packs End on July 28!

Guess it's time to get some money together :P
I just deleted my lvl 65 HC witch named "NL_Brunini" by mistake.
Cant restore.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...

But, its ok, waiting for next league...
Diablo 3 is tutorial for PoE.
10/10
Last edited by Brunini on Jul 9, 2014, 10:31:43 AM
Oh no!! Your going to add new supporter packs so you can get 120 bucks out of me for the 3rd time lol. I hope these new packs have some cool things in them and not cheezy back attachments :) love you guys!! Keep up the good work!!
well hopefully I get my tshirt and hoodie from the champion pack I bought before these ccome out....has anyone else received their physical items yet and how long does it take?????
Going to try and sneak a name pack in hopefully.. Got a bunch of mini transactions lol
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
But.. But.. But I still want Eternal supporter pack!
Our Current Supporter Packs End on July 28!

good riddance i hope the next ones come with kiwi pets
i would buy an electro kiwi
I second the requests to create a new support packs.
I'm willing to support this good game, but tbh I don't like neither last Back Attachments nor Portals.

So I'm waiting for the new, more aesthetic ;), Supporter Packs.
:)
The darker the eye, the more diligent the watched.
I'll sincerley consider buying another supporter pack.

Although, I have to say I was kind of disappointed that the Survivor's Respite Portal Effect does not work on maps. I am pretty sure I did not read over that when I bought it back in a while.
IGN: SpoiledSoCalScion / ShadesOfPrey

Austriae est imperare orbi universo / GMT +1
It would be great if we could view our complete transaction history. I'd like to know how much I'd need to top up to make a pack, but don't want to waste support's time if I don't follow through.

Yes there's a transaction section in the profile area but it doesn't seem to list most transactions.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info