Our Current Supporter Packs End on July 28!

"
Sammael wrote:

good riddance i hope the next ones come with kiwi pets
i would buy an electro kiwi

Kiwi pets were exclusive to those who bought closed beta packs. They won't be available again.
"
Monfriez wrote:
I'll sincerley consider buying another supporter pack.

Although, I have to say I was kind of disappointed that the Survivor's Respite Portal Effect does not work on maps. I am pretty sure I did not read over that when I bought it back in a while.

None of the portal effects work in maps due to the fact that they are generated and handled differently. GGG has said they're working on it though, so have faith.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Ithilien wrote:
"
Sammael wrote:

good riddance i hope the next ones come with kiwi pets
i would buy an electro kiwi

Kiwi pets were exclusive to those who bought closed beta packs. They won't be available again.

They never said other kiwis will not come back. Only those we already got will not be available again.
thanks for the heads up :) i bought mine before its too late! and thanks for the great game btw !
If you bring back Divine and Exalted supporter packs, I will drop money on this game again.
Sorry, but the current supporter packs are a disappointment compared to those two I mentioned and I already regret that I bought this one. The portal effect is nice ( I am using the standard anyway ) but the back attachment is lame. It is really nothing compared to the divine and exalted supporter pack items.
I was on a holiday and I didnt knew that the supporter packs are ending, and when I came back and I had the money to purchase the Divine it was already gone. I missed the supporter pack by 1 day ! Emailed GGG stuff told them my story, but they said its gone and that they cant help me. I was so disappointed and mad.
"
If you bring back Divine and Exalted supporter packs, I will drop money on this game again.
Sorry, but the current supporter packs are a disappointment compared to those two I mentioned and I already regret that I bought this one. The portal effect is nice ( I am using the standard anyway ) but the back attachment is lame. It is really nothing compared to the divine and exalted supporter pack items.
I was on a holiday and I didnt knew that the supporter packs are ending, and when I came back and I had the money to purchase the Divine it was already gone. I missed the supporter pack by 1 day ! Emailed GGG stuff told them my story, but they said its gone and that they cant help me. I was so disappointed and mad.

Guess you're not dropping money again, since packs once gone aren't coming back (as you've already been told).
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Then call it Terminator pack for example or whatever, just bring back the value. That was my point.
There is absolutely noone on this forum who would like the back attachment instead of the divine or exalted weapon effect. Noone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info