Dominion's Hardcore Dual-Spark CI Witch - UPDATED for 1.0.1

Really liked your build, leveling a witch to try it out. Although I have a few questions if you don't mind answering:

How do you leveled your witch? Force Pulse+LMP+Fast Cast spam?

How do you bind your keys?Q-W-E=Bear traps, T= Totems, R/L Click= curses?

Are zombies really useful? They seem really weak without summon nodes.

About Specters, what mobs you usually go for?

Thanks in advance!
When will spark totem actually do damage? lol

and is there any benefit to running lmp/gmp and/or chain on spark totem?

thanks bro
IGN: Masterxmind
hi dominion just wondering for solo play which aura works the best with spork totems?
"
Zippi wrote:

3 bear traps = 9 total, but only fills up 3 of his skill shots. then he prolly have left click to move, right click to curse or dual totem, that is six, all his auras he only need 1 slot or none for it (after you cast them, you don't need them in your slot) then the last 2 are prolly for curses, depending on mobs he changes them. this is my quess. for spectre he can only summon one so after killing a big bunch he could replace zombie quick and choose his mob for spectre. easy as that. and with 3 bear traps he can almost spam them, and bear traps is prolly best solo dps for any caster or even melee. atleast very high on the attack/melee list.

You are dead on. My binds are

Left = move
Center = summon zombie
Right = totem

3 side mouse buttons for the 3 bear traps
2 more mouse buttoms for the double curses

Auras do not require a bind after they are cast, so they don't use any slots.

When I'm doing a map/boss that is dangerous enough to warrant it, I switch my curses from Conductivity/Elemental weakness to Enfeeble/Temporal chains.

On an unrelated note I created this beauty last night. I imagine it will be the best in slot for CI for a very long time:

Stockpiling fusings now, I'll probably try 6L next week.
IGN: Dominion / Clamor
gratz on the armor and the diamond support
how close was your build from cb to this one ?
Thanks for the guide Fireknight

Quick question: How would this compete against rz2yoj's HC Frost witch:
Spoiler

The end result is something like this:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBAW8C4wdjB6URUB0UHwIsnDQKNsU74TyOSbJWSlcrV8ltGYIQhEiLeo9GlQSeoacIpyuvm7iTu9bYJN-w4vfmgevu-tJmnnFNms9DY7cxWPWdxMHzoqN_xhzcwcVPvx3ZQ1STJzdmLKam6zeD6ropT-w4OthN2J48gW-MdgSzAnGCmzCXEGk5in1TjjwXVCKBLL_3wewYw22drhps5CIMfRB_xp62ht3zYG1dxkbX

I don't plan on using totems or needing zombies at all in late end-game. They're just my meat-shields for now that I can stand behind to avoid getting shot by constructs / tentacle things. I'll probably use Rejuvenation Totem in the tougher areas though (I'm getting Zealot's Oath). Buffs will be Clarity, Discipline, and Vitality. Might go with Purity instead of Vitality though depending on how my resists look.

For my support gems, I currently have enough dex on my gear (onyx amulets are great), but I've had toons that needed to pick up a +30 dex node.

As a new witch I just want the build that is more solid for surviving HC all the way to 80+
"
mpn wrote:
how do you get enough dex to use the bear traps? and are they your source of single target dps?

I agree, at what point and how do you get the dex required to keep the bear traps leveling?
The passive trees for Lv20, 40, and 60 dont work. @_@

I want to give this build a shot but I would just like to know how to build BEFORE CI gets activated etc.
"Im just Path of Exile-ing my way through college." -Me
Last edited by LensHunter on Feb 7, 2013, 12:37:08 PM
"

I want to give this build a shot but I would just like to know how to build BEFORE CI gets activated etc.

Triple click, right click, open link in new tab. All 3 of those links work fine for me.
"
samuraiduel wrote:
"

Triple click, right click, open link in new tab. All 3 of those links work fine for me.

Thank you very much. Copy pasting it into a new window wasnt working. =D
"Im just Path of Exile-ing my way through college." -Me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info