Dominion's Hardcore Dual-Spark CI Witch - UPDATED for 1.0.1

i am running this with iiq/iir and i am having success
IGN:Queef_Wellngton/The_Beef

Hey man, love the build so far. Iam currently 58 and still about 6 levels from getting Ancestral Bond since I went into more damage n ES for safety. I was curious about your thoughts on using Soul Mantle instead of Ancestral Bond? Dual totem with soul mantle is awesome and still being able to cast and do damage is a huge bonus. And is it maybe worth not getting ancestral until I get a good gear n outgrow the chest?
The passive trees for Early Cruel and Late Cruel are identical.

Edit: the link to Exile Pro no longer works.
Last edited by Qhorrin on Dec 28, 2013, 3:10:43 PM
The last few days I've been making threads and replying to others, trying to create a dedicated Witch Conduit build for full-time party play. Initially I wanted it to be a bow build too, but there doesn't seem to be much support for that (see: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/775416)

So, I wondered whether this build could be rerouted for Conduit?

In the example above I've sacrificed a fair bit of damage, mainly in the form specific Lightning Damage nodes, but apart from taking the Conduit, it should be a fair bit tankier too. Also, what you lose in damage should easily be compensated by the increase in overall team damage.

Comments much appreciated,
Is it possible to run this build on a budget? Or is near perfect gear required?

Will I do ok with 4L (max) as long as I get enough ES and resists.
Hey, can we confirm this build as 1.1.0 viable?

UPDATE:

Seems like the (higher level) passive trees are at least partially broken!

I've been fiddling around with the 1.1.0 tree myself, trying to get a close to the original as possible, with the following result:

Gear and skillgems can probably be left unchanged. If the OP could be updated,..

Last edited by Brazilski on Mar 9, 2014, 12:48:30 PM
Too bad this build doesn't mention lorica low life
what is ur currently crit chance? i saw ur video and u doing it without ice spear and i hope this guide can mf too
.... so any user's of this build still alive? how are you making it work...
Domine Non Es Dignus
anyone have skill tree for 1.3 ver

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info