Dominion's Hardcore Dual-Spark CI Witch - UPDATED for 1.0.1

Care to share your physc reduction(source of armor) and ur ele resists? :)

Btw ur gears are awesome!
I would really like to know what the bear traps are for in the first place
"
nynyny wrote:

Targetted dps and and they can protect totems some.

@Dom: Your 70 point build is a duplicate of your 60 point build btw.
"
nynyny wrote:

They do a shit ton of damage and you can throw them quickly one after another on a rare/boss to burst them down. They are incredible for single target DPS.
IGN: Yeph
"
cGramma wrote:
"
nynyny wrote:

They do a shit ton of damage and you can throw them quickly one after another on a rare/boss to burst them down. They are incredible for single target DPS.

And why exactely does he need 3?

Let alone the fact that he needs 9 cast slots to have everything on his bar. It he constantly switching around traps after using them once and swapping around curses?
great build, great player

gl on ladder
IGN: Masterxmind
Any reason why u don't take zealot's oath? wouldn't that work well with CI?? Or am I missing something with my noob eyes?
Your lvl 70 passive is actually the same as lvl 60s , i think u should fix it. :)
"
nynyny wrote:
"
cGramma wrote:
"
nynyny wrote:

Let alone the fact that he needs 9 cast slots to have everything on his bar. It he constantly switching around traps after using them once and swapping around curses?

He doesn't need that many slots. He uses 3 so he can spam 9 in a row. They do insane dmg. Before I died at lvl 68 mine were doing 7.2k. Now at lvl 55 they do 1.8k unsupported. You can cast 9 in less than 4 seconds.
"
nynyny wrote:
"
cGramma wrote:
"
nynyny wrote:

3 bear traps = 9 total, but only fills up 3 of his skill shots. then he prolly have left click to move, right click to curse or dual totem, that is six, all his auras he only need 1 slot or none for it (after you cast them, you don't need them in your slot) then the last 2 are prolly for curses, depending on mobs he changes them. this is my quess. for spectre he can only summon one so after killing a big bunch he could replace zombie quick and choose his mob for spectre. easy as that. and with 3 bear traps he can almost spam them, and bear traps is prolly best solo dps for any caster or even melee. atleast very high on the attack/melee list.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info