Announcing the One-Month Leagues (and Ambush/Invasion Challenge Winners)

[Removed by Support]
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
Last edited by Jared_GGG on Jul 7, 2014, 3:03:25 PM
"
Zombiecity317 wrote:
Just think its funny that half the HC fanbase.. Who are bitching.. Dont even donate to the game itself.. Salute all you HC HC guys.. I play HC but even I dont have a fucking problem.. To funny some people moan and grown because they dont get none in the sheets..

You're one being immature here. People just want to play a mode they enjoy. There is no other leagues happening now so it forces HC only players to take a break.

What does supporting have to do with anything?
Last edited by kasub on Jul 7, 2014, 2:44:37 PM
"
changjing wrote:
"In addition, the top five players by experience will receive an alternate-art Demigod's Bounty. If multiple players are tied at level 100, then the first five players to reach it will receive the prize."

I love this, making people race for level 100 so that they get sorted randomly in the ladder and nobody remembers who was first. (10 months counting for fix)

Also making any competition SC is weird because you win if you have most time, not most skill
. Terrible choice here GGG.

"
jaredh wrote:

Most of the SC players I know feel GGG doesn't care much about them considering the entire absence of SC racing and/or SC special events (yes, there have been a couple, but in the grand scheme, very very few vs HC). Now that this has been announced all the SC players are rejoicing while all the HC players seem to suddenly feel like the SC players were last week.

It's pretty ironic.

what is pretty ironic is that you consider a SC "race" a race, there is nothing that takes skill in consideration, rip checkpoint rip checkpoint, just don't sleep and you will win.

In all fairness, the same is true in HC. With the only "skill" making any difference being the chosen logout method when things get dicey.
"
Zombiecity317 wrote:
Just think its funny that half the HC fanbase.. Who are bitching.. Dont even donate to the game itself.. Salute all you HC HC guys.. I play HC but even I dont have a fucking problem.. To funny some people moan and grown because they dont get none in the sheets..

just fyi not everbody shows the supporter thingys.......
Last edited by Kalimyst on Jul 7, 2014, 2:44:56 PM
[Removed by Support]
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
Last edited by Jared_GGG on Jul 7, 2014, 2:58:19 PM
"
Zombiecity317 wrote:
O I know that.. Just some of them aren't you can tell. And immature? This whole thing was started by a HC member complaining. My 2 cents you deal with it or take a break. To come here and back and forth for 70 pages is Retarded..

People give feedback so GGG knows how they feel about this. There is nothing wrong with complaining maturely.
"
kasub wrote:
"
Zombiecity317 wrote:

You're one being immature here. People just want to play a mode they enjoy. There is no other leagues happening now so it forces HC only players to take a break.

he is not immature he is just plain stupid he assumes because someone has no forum badge that he also has no mtx premiumstashtabs pets ect

way to go to represent the sc community

why am i not suprised

ps you dont even have a hc char in top15k or something like that..thought your private profile permits to poestatistic you ?
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Jul 7, 2014, 2:50:48 PM
"
ventiman wrote:
"
kasub wrote:
"
Zombiecity317 wrote:

he is not immature he is just plain stupid he assumes because someone has no forum badge that he also has no mtx premiumstashtabs pets ect

way to go to represent the sc community

why am i not suprised

Close but no cigar!

Like this guy though he is def trying.

Would it be that hard to create a hardcore league with the same variety? Why force softcore on people? Maybe the player base is struggling too much for two leagues?
I'm still not getting why all the SC people are even arguing with the HC players.

HC doesn't want to take anything away from you! You still get your league! We just want our own league at the same time, how does that affect you in any way, shape or form?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info