Announcing the One-Month Leagues (and Ambush/Invasion Challenge Winners)

"
Would it be that hard to create a hardcore league with the same variety? Why force softcore on people? Maybe the player base is struggling too much for two leagues?

Dont see how they are forcing you period? If you dont want to play dont play right?
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
Am I missing something?

Isn't someone who's playing this League hardcore gonna win anyway? The only time death isn't of importance is when you just leveled (and this drops once you pass what? 60/80?)

But if two players play an equal amount and one dies a lot and the other doesn't, isn't the last one gonna win anyway?

I can understand people asking for both leagues and am just as surprised as the rest to see it's SC only (eventhough that's all I play).

Now when I do races I don't find it difficult to change my mindset to HC playing (more health, more defense). I find it a bit weird that HC players don't see this as just a month of having fun with characters. Everyone knows and keeps saying there's a different mindset in playing HC and SC. That's true, why is it so hard to try the other one every once in a while?

In stead of going all defensive you can push the offense more and see how far you can push it and STILL don't die so you stay ahead of people who play it the SC way and keep dying.

Besides: you know you don't HAVE to win right? :)

I must be naive, but that's ok
Last edited by DJ_Anubis on Jul 7, 2014, 2:53:01 PM
GGG rectify, no SC please.

Or do another HC without rewards even.
Last edited by DesDeCero on Jul 7, 2014, 2:56:58 PM
"
DJ_Anubis wrote:
Am I missing something?

Isn't someone who's playing this League hardcore gonna win anyway? The only time death isn't of importance is when you just leveled (and this drops once you pass what? 60/80?)

But if two players play an equal amount and one dies a lot and the other doesn't, isn't the last one gonna win anyway?

I can understand people asking for both leagues and am just as surprised as the rest to see it's SC only (eventhough that's all I play).

Now when I do races I don't find it difficult to change my mindset to HC playing (more health, more defense). I find it a bit weird that HC players don't see this as just a month of having fun with characters. Everyone knows and keeps saying there's a different mindset in playing HC and SC. That's true, why is it so hard to try the other one every once in a while?

In stead of going all defensive you can push the offense more and see how far you can push it and STILL don't die so you stay ahead of people who play it the SC way and keep dying.

You're not naive at all. You're precisely on point. [Removed by Support]
[Removed by Support]

there isn't a single person in this thread saying this should be a HC league. All people are asking for is equality and yet[Removed by Support]

the censorship on this board is a joke
Last edited by omnibean on Jul 7, 2014, 2:58:53 PM
Honestly though, it's one month. Don't get my wrong I am a hardcore fanboy but I am still going to play this, and I can guarantee that 99% of the people complaining here will also play it. People should feel lucky that GGG even decided to give you a 1 month in between league instead of just leaving you to play on Standard and Hardcore..
"
DJ_Anubis wrote:
Am I missing something?

Really this is coming down to 2 halfs that dont agree. And once there is 2 sides.. There is always 2 sides.. Wont be fixed.. So I just hope the HC dont go through.. Would like to see who comes back and who dont.. Wouldn't hurt my game none.
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
"
[Removed by Support]

there isn't a single person in this thread saying this should be a HC league. All people are asking for is equality and yet[Removed by Support]

Yea we asked for equality on the Charity run.. And we waited and its coming.. We didnt QQ a storm up to try and get what is ours.. Time is key

"
Zombiecity317 wrote:
"
Would it be that hard to create a hardcore league with the same variety? Why force softcore on people? Maybe the player base is struggling too much for two leagues?

Dont see how they are forcing you period? If you dont want to play dont play right?

Do we really need to explain why that's a really bad decision to need to make?

Oh its been a while, where the hell are paid leagues so when GGG makes another awful league decision there's still something other than legacy cesspools.
Last edited by indczn on Jul 7, 2014, 3:01:39 PM
I think it sounds a hell of a lot of fun & really looking forward to it - thanks GGG for giving us something other than tidying up our messy stashes to do
ign: Kza_Taza

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info