Announcing the One-Month Leagues (and Ambush/Invasion Challenge Winners)

IDC what y'all do, If it's a new league I will play...
Now how about fixing the standard stash tabs so they auto number instead of leaving me with a gap from tab 11 to 18... it's annoying the hell outta my OCD guys..
all I know is that I don't know anything at all
"
kasub wrote:
"
BTW, they already said they made it 1 SC only because they want to work more on the 4 month leagues instead of thinking up more stuff for 2 1 month leagues.

That assumption was made by support. I'm sure Chris himself will respond later and I have faith that they will implement a HC mode.

Just out of curiosity, how sure were you that the 1 month would be HC? Do you have info nobody else does?
Last edited by jaredh on Jul 7, 2014, 2:24:01 PM
"
jaredh wrote:
"
kasub wrote:
"
BTW, they already said they made it 1 SC only because they want to work more on the 4 month leagues instead of thinking up more stuff for 2 1 month leagues.

That assumption was made by support. I'm sure Chris himself will respond later and I have faith that they will implement a HC mode.

Just out of curiosity, how sure were you that the 1 month would be HC? Do you have info nobody else does?

200% i dont see the logic in nonhc competitive races

look mommy i have no life no gf no friends i play online 20h a day ...yeah place one and i only died 34 times

https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
hardcore rage quit was about to make a come back for that league.....
"
jaredh wrote:
"
kasub wrote:
"

I assumed both a SC and HC league would be made since it's a transitional period when no other league is happening.
"
kasub wrote:

I assumed both a SC and HC league would be made since it's a transitional period when no other league is happening.

See, that's a good answer. We were talking about this in Ambush the other day, and the overwhelming belief was this 1 month was going to be another HC only race like the 2-week charity event was.

Most of the SC players I know feel GGG doesn't care much about them considering the entire absence of SC racing and/or SC special events (yes, there have been a couple, but in the grand scheme, very very few vs HC). Now that this has been announced all the SC players are rejoicing while all the HC players seem to suddenly feel like the SC players were last week.

It's pretty ironic.
"In addition, the top five players by experience will receive an alternate-art Demigod's Bounty. If multiple players are tied at level 100, then the first five players to reach it will receive the prize."

I love this, making people race for level 100 so that they get sorted randomly in the ladder and nobody remembers who was first. (10 months counting for fix)

Also making any competition SC is weird because you win if you have most time, not most skill. Terrible choice here GGG.

"
jaredh wrote:

Most of the SC players I know feel GGG doesn't care much about them considering the entire absence of SC racing and/or SC special events (yes, there have been a couple, but in the grand scheme, very very few vs HC). Now that this has been announced all the SC players are rejoicing while all the HC players seem to suddenly feel like the SC players were last week.

It's pretty ironic.

what is pretty ironic is that you consider a SC "race" a race, there is nothing that takes skill in consideration, rip checkpoint rip checkpoint, just don't sleep and you will win.
Last edited by changjing on Jul 7, 2014, 2:39:40 PM
"
No HC hur dur, can't play.

Suck it up, this is going to be an insane league and if it were HC you'd all be bitching that it's too hard.
"
jaredh wrote:
Most of the SC players I know feel GGG doesn't care much about them considering the entire absence of SC racing

Reason being: An SC 'race' would not make any sense. Races are 40m-2h. They are hardcore to prevent you from zerging them. If a race was in SC i wouldn't take my finger off left-click until I hit the ledge. Who cares if you die, you just respawn, hit the lower submerged waypoint, and try again.

granted, I usually hit ledge at level 3-4, but i actually have to pay attention in upper submerged to make sure I actually get there.

dunno if that makes sense, but the whole idea of a softcore race (short timeframe, think 1 hour) just wouldn't work.
weird league, thats for sure
Rampage Rank 7 lv 100 BONJWA_TOP_DAWG
Talisman SC Rank 7 Lv 100 LaBonjwa_Neymar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info