Announcing the One-Month Leagues (and Ambush/Invasion Challenge Winners)

I think my point is the most valid.
Saved
"
60x7 wrote:
I think my point is the most valid.

sums up this thread pretty well
"
sidtherat wrote:

dear HC minority - you are a minority and catering to your whims at all times makes little sense from business perspective and from social perspective. last official ggg statistics were 1/5 hc/sc so make your own conclusions

so thats it ?
luring the hc community in a game advertised as hc and when they have milked them enough slowly catering to softcore ?

a hc player streamed the game on twich and made it intresting for more than only hc oriented playerbase (kripp brought a ton of ppl to this game)
ppl like mors or hellmann gather viewers in the hundreds when they race
you think someone will tune in in some scrubbie stream watch anuhart he barely reaches 20 viewer cause its fucking boring to watch sc

from a buisness point of view this is a retarded decision killing of 1/5 of your revenue for at least 1 month

so much for being smartass
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Jul 7, 2014, 1:33:17 PM
"

even if you change your IP they still know who you are. they use ClientID's as well.

Yeah and Cyberpolice is arresting RMTers.

There is nothing like a CD Key.
You can always claim you downloaded PoE via Torrent.

Hardware Ids can be spoofed.
Mac Adress changed.

If GGG had at last some kind of reliable system there wouldn't be such a RMT problem.

i'm just glad i wasn't stupid enough to spend money on this game LMAO
"
xThreads wrote:

just because all the hardcore players are [Removed by Support] in here doesn't mean that the majority of players don't want this to be softcore.

I think if all the hardcore players were removed by support we'd have better forums :)

I keed, I keed.
"
jarlaxelb wrote:
This thread really proves alot about the maturity level of the 2 different leagues. HC players simply asking "Why not both?" and getting bombarded by SC apologists who immediately get on the defensive.

HC players aren't being 'elitist' they are just asking for an HC variant so they can enjoy the league while SC enjoys theirs. No need for everyone to start hating on everyone else.

I'll quote this one more time.
"
ventiman wrote:

you think someone will tune in in some scrubbie stream watch anuhart he barely reaches 20 viewer cause its fucking boring to watch sc

No offense, but even Pokemons have more viewers on Twitch than PoE, so I would rather not use it as argument. ATM in European prime time, PoE 305 viewers, Pokemon Emerald, 328 :D

Seems to be fk*** boring to watch PoE :P
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
"
i'm just glad i wasn't stupid enough to spend money on this game LMAO

You're welcome.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I think what we need here is someone from GGG to explain why the event is being done SC-only. There may be a perfectly valid reason that we're not aware of.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info