Announcing the One-Month Leagues (and Ambush/Invasion Challenge Winners)

ITT.

Far too many people failing to grasp that HC game =/= HC mode.
Casually casual.

"
TheAnuhart wrote:
ITT.

Every game can be HC, just depends on your definiton of HC :)
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
FearTHeFrO wrote:
Love when every 1 week ever was hardcore and nobody said anything, then the moment a league isn't hardcore everyone starts crying : ).

That just shows the majority of the playerbase perhaps? ;)

And besides, as said tons of times, but no SC player can read AND understand this: HC players only want an OPTION for HC, and we would be TOTALLY fine with a SC option as well.

Seems to me like hc players actually have the guts to raise their voices and protest(not the best way though eh), but all the SC players do is to bend over and take it...

And if SC players would protest just as much earlier when it was HC only races, maybe GGG would fix this split issue earlier. Maybe after this "mistake"(many would say), they will have sc and hc in every future long race.

You just wasted 3 seconds reading this.
Last edited by Tian_Yihao on Jul 7, 2014, 1:02:29 PM
lil disapointed
but i can test some glasscannon for fun
come GGG, same for a test, "the grind gears guys" dont like softcore

"
Xavderion wrote:
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
ITT.

Every game can be HC, just depends on your definiton of HC :)

I'm strictly talking about all the posts saying GGG marketed this game as a HC game but the 1 month is SC.

GGG's marketing of the game as HC (which imo they failed to deliver, anyway) was as a HC game.
This is separate from HC mode.

That's not saying HC mode isn't HC game play, it is, or can be.

It's saying that HC game play is not exclusive to HC mode.
Casually casual.

Having this as a softcore league ensures it doesn't turn into a wasteland after 1 week (remember the last HC 2-week race?)
"
Tian_Yihao wrote:
And besides, as said tons of times, but no SC player can read AND understand this: HC players only want an OPTION for HC, and we would be TOTALLY fine with a SC option as well.

gonna go ahead and re-iterate this
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
ITT.

ARPGs have been around longer than you've been alive, and there's always been "hardcore" which means if you die, your character is gone forever. You are completely ignoring the essence of ARPGs with this ignorant comment.
"
jarlaxelb wrote:
"
Tian_Yihao wrote:

gonna go ahead and re-iterate this

Oh, I understand it.

But, before the mods took a razor blade to the announcement thread, every other HC post (and some still do) snobbed softcore every chance they got.

How hard is it to say,

"I wish there was a hardcore league version."

Instead of

"I wish there was a hardcore league version, SC sucks, there's no challenge in that boring snoozefest."

"
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
ITT.

ARPGs have been around longer than you've been alive, and there's always been "hardcore" which means if you die, your character is gone forever. You are completely ignoring the essence of ARPGs with this ignorant comment.

Dark souls is a hardcore game, try defining hc now :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info