Announcing the One-Month Leagues (and Ambush/Invasion Challenge Winners)

Maybe its just me, but not to excited about this at all. Mostly because of the prizes i guess, and NO new items or item rewards. The big thing is though, if i was to actually win something, i would much rather it be points, so that i could get things i actually might want. oh well im sure ill try it out just for kicks.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
I am actually quiet happy that it isn't a HC league this time.
To answer the question about why HC ppl don't just delete their char and start over when they die is because They have this overwhelming desire to try and express their 'superiority' over non hc players. As its been stated quite a few times you can just delete and start over if you want to but they won't because they can't say LOOK I rawk and made it to lvl 100 without dying you scrub noob softcore pos. Some of us choose to play sc because the internet is too unpredictable at times and then there is also the fact we don't want to bother with a disconnect macro. How you play the game is entirely up to you, Play self Found, Play 1 death delete, or 3 strikes your out whatever you want but STOP trying to cry and whine your way into changing the way the rest of us choose to play. If you are worried about the prizes than being such a superior player you will have no problem dominating a sc league so please stop with all the QQ and enjoy the fact that the developers actually do something for their player base.
"
edgewood wrote:
To answer the question about why HC ppl don't just delete their char and start over when they die is because They have this overwhelming desire to try and express their 'superiority' over non hc players. As its been stated quite a few times you can just delete and start over if you want to but they won't because they can't say LOOK I rawk and made it to lvl 100 without dying you scrub noob softcore pos. Some of us choose to play sc because the internet is too unpredictable at times and then there is also the fact we don't want to bother with a disconnect macro. How you play the game is entirely up to you, Play self Found, Play 1 death delete, or 3 strikes your out whatever you want but STOP trying to cry and whine your way into changing the way the rest of us choose to play. If you are worried about the prizes than being such a superior player you will have no problem dominating a sc league so please stop with all the QQ and enjoy the fact that the developers actually do something for their player base.

yeah CLEARLY the ONLY reason ANYONE plays hardcore is to spite softcore players. haha.
An entire thread complaining about the remove-only tabs AND an entire thread complaining about non-HC! Dark storms be brewin' in the skies over Wraeclast :XD

I, for one, just love being a spectator to all this QQ!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Dual lightning warp totems, scaled with levels in a +2 lit staff and empower.

Since I'm using a staff - Vaal glacial hammer to build a protective ring around myself as the totems do their thing (hope it triggers if I just swing at empty air with it), maybe frost wall in there too.

Yeah, I think I got something.

By the way thanks for the prizes and nice design on the Seven Classes shirt.

Edit: note to future self - think builds through moar. vaal gh + devourers = bad tiemz
Last edited by VortexNomad on Jul 29, 2014, 10:18:50 AM
"
datboishagg wrote:
good luck to all the sc players out there. hopefully us hc players remember this game when ggg decides to want us back.

So glad it's SC.
[Removed by Support]

SC rocks.
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Jul 7, 2014, 1:15:58 PM
"
FearTHeFrO wrote:
Love when every 1 week ever was hardcore and nobody said anything, then the moment a league isn't hardcore everyone starts crying : ).

OFC all 1 weeks have been HC cause they are 1 week RACEs, races have allways been hc sins season 1.

1 month LEAGUE is a hole diffent thing.

And why are so many ppl acting like kids focusing on the wrong thing, the point isent thats its sc league the point is that it isent both.
Why would GGG not have an option for all players, not like its hard to make 2 leagues with same mods.
This thread really proves alot about the maturity level of the 2 different leagues. HC players simply asking "Why not both?" and getting bombarded by SC apologists who immediately get on the defensive.

HC players aren't being 'elitist' they are just asking for an HC variant so they can enjoy the league while SC enjoys theirs. No need for everyone to start hating on everyone else.
"
jarlaxelb wrote:
This thread really proves alot about the maturity level of the 2 different leagues. HC players simply asking "Why not both?" and getting bombarded by SC apologists who immediately get on the defensive.

HC players aren't being 'elitist' they are just asking for an HC variant so they can enjoy the league while SC enjoys theirs. No need for everyone to start hating on everyone else.

Amen
Completed 8/8 Challenges Ons/Ana
8/8 Challenges Nem/Dom #1 Templar Nem/Dom
6/8 Challenges Invasion/Ambush #1 Templar 2 Week Race
8/8 Challenges Beyond/Rampage & Bloodlines/Torment #1 Templar BL (lvl100)
IGN: BeerBeastTheBurninator | 8/8 Temp/Warb | 32/32 TalismanHC | 40/40 PerandusHC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info