Content Update 1.1.5 Compiled Info

I really hope new patch...!!!!!
"
coyl wrote:
4 new gems + 8 new microtransactions is nothing for a month-awaited patch, is it not?

Definitely worth it. Kappa

"
dorihi wrote:
I really hope new patch...!!!!!

What do you mean bro? The new patch is coming soon. What's your hope?
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
Last edited by Pibadi on Jun 16, 2014, 4:12:17 AM
"
coyl wrote:
4 new gems + 8 new microtransactions is nothing for a month-awaited patch, is it not?

No it's nothing, really. Considering Chris literally shits gems, why the fuck doesn't he give us more? I think he wants us to play Diablo 3. And desync is still here, wtf? I paid a supporter pack so I want desync gone. And 10 new skills. And echo. Bitch.
GGG fanboy
"
h55d wrote:
"
coyl wrote:

No it's nothing, really. Considering Chris literally shits gems, why the fuck doesn't he give us more? I think he wants us to play Diablo 3. And desync is still here, wtf? I paid a supporter pack so I want desync gone. And 10 new skills. And echo. Bitch.

/sarcasm
Or for real?
This is simple. We need to wait 1.2.0 for new features.
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
Yay! Moar 3d art! Mb Saffel is finally arrives? :D
"
Pibadi wrote:

Or for real?

echo

"
Pibadi wrote:

Or for real?

echo

"The templar is the perfect choice of an honorable man, a true gentleman.
He is a man of god. His words are true and pure.
Finally, he wears no pants because he has no shame to hide."
Aerthas, 2014

Confirmed.
Echo would be really nice.. Ball Lightning too.
IGN TylordRampage
Imo the most interesting ones will come with 1.2
"The exodus of humanity in search of a new home? It is like spreading a virus in the healthy space."
"
Malone wrote:
Echo would be really nice.. Ball Lightning too.

I echo your sentiment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info