Content Update 1.1.5 Compiled Info

"
muir wrote:
"
BARL wrote:
Please, no mas on the Vaal gems. Put it to rest already.

echo

What is echo? xD
Vaal Phase Run pls
member since 0.9.13i
Nothing interesting for me...
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
"
JvAegis wrote:
New Support Gem: Cast on Desync

I know, it will be very very overpowered.

Ha-ha! That was good joke :P
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
"
sherkhan wrote:
"
Route1 wrote:
What is echo?

What is echo?
What is echo?
"
Pibadi wrote:
"
JvAegis wrote:
New Support Gem: Cast on Desync

I know, it will be very very overpowered.

Ha-ha! That was good joke :P
This will trigger on my character even in town.
Echo + Cast on Crit = ?
I'm a very visual player, so excited to see 8 new MTXs at one time. I'm not sure much else excites me more than new MTXs. Money in GGG's pocket and they always look great. Something to match my Regal weapon effect, please.

3D art, also exciting.

New Vaal gems, that's great. Keep them coming.

And I hope it's ball lightning. Please, please, pretty please be ball lightning. My between league - league build is already planning in my head if it is.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Last edited by peachii on Jun 16, 2014, 3:20:37 AM
New skill?

Casting confirmed
4 new gems + 8 new microtransactions is nothing for a month-awaited patch, is it not?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info