Content Update 1.1.5 Compiled Info

Echo... Echo... Echo...
How does it work for skills like flameblast that you channel first?
"
karitas wrote:

It'd make it channel to the next charge faster.

Cuz Echo is technically casting it twice in a row and with faster cast speed. (Similar to Multistrike)

So it'd be amazing for Incinerate imo :P
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
"
karitas wrote:

It'd make it channel to the next charge faster.

Cuz Echo is technically casting it twice in a row and with faster cast speed. (Similar to Multistrike)

So it'd be amazing for Incinerate imo :P

I wonder about the QQ when it doesnt turn out the way people think it might. Same as lightning ball.
"
"
Yloss wrote:
"
artsy23 wrote:
fix desync??

No.

Just money milking eyecandies.

Considering you got a supporter tag it worked. ;)

Indeed it worked ;-P
However i'm done being milked ;-)
Might you just stop trolling?
They're not milking anyone so long there's no pay to win.
Also, do you think the designers of the microtransactions are responsible for things like desync? Sorry, but you're talking trash all the time.

They are working on many things and microtransactions are not their primary interest, so stop depicting it like that. They design the mtas after the community interest and no one is forced to buy them nor they are giving up working on other things.
Last edited by darkmatch on Jun 27, 2014, 11:18:32 AM
I'm not just done being milked, i'm also done arguing with fanbois.
Have fun ;)
"
darkmatch wrote:
Might you just stop trolling?
They're not milking anyone so long there's no pay to win.
Also, do you think the designers of the microtransactions are responsible for things like desync? Sorry, but you're talking trash all the time.

They are working on many things and microtransactions are not their primary interest, so stop depicting it like that. They design the mtas after the community interest and no one is forced to buy them nor they are giving up working on other things.

psst, let him lives in denial...
Meh.
New MTX, new op skill gem and support that will be nerfed. Not a single word about technical or gameplay improvements. Lame.
"
Banev wrote:
Meh.
New MTX, new op skill gem and support that will be nerfed. Not a single word about technical or gameplay improvements. Lame.

Because these are things that won't be changed in just a few patches?
You cannot expect them not to do any new content just to improve technical things. The guys who do new content certainly are not responsible for such things I suppose.
Does everyone expect so much from little patches? They are not supposed to change much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info