:: Mikelat's Aura Calculator - Dozens of Options and Features ::

"
Vipermagi wrote:
I haven't been able to find further inaccuracies :) Sweet!
With that I deleted the beta site and merged it into the main site.

Also you've been added to the thanks note to the footer.
Hi gents

I am updating my calculator for the new 1.2 patch

Here's the WIP with the relevant information available to me now: http://poe.mikelat.com/1.2/

Here are the relevant changes:

* Mortal convicition changed from x60% multiplier to x50%
* Snapshotting calculations removed. I've also removed the "advanced" filter as there's not as much to hide behind that.
* Clarity has been updated with what I saw the Garena values are (40+(lvl * 24))
* Maximum mana reduced from the tree tooltip updated to 38%, reflective of the passive tree updates.
* Added the Generosity support gem, however it's just for show. At this very moment as far as I know there's no mana multiplier attached to it and it does not affect your setup, but you can select it simply to show people that it's a part of your build when you link it.

I don't know of any further 1.2 changes. If you have any let me know and I'll update my 1.2 beta calculator.
Last edited by mikelat on Aug 14, 2014, 8:08:15 PM
"
mikelat wrote:
Hi gents

I am updating my calculator for the new 1.2 patch

Here's the WIP with the relevant information available to me now: http://poe.mikelat.com/1.2/

Here are the relevant changes:

* Mortal convicition changed from x60% multiplier to x50%
* Snapshotting calculations removed. I've also removed the "advanced" filter as there's not as much to hide behind that.
* Clarity has been updated with what I saw the Garena values are (40+(lvl * 24))
* Maximum mana reduced from the tree tooltip updated to 38%, reflective of the passive tree updates.
* Added the Generosity support gem, however it's just for show. At this very moment as far as I know there's no mana multiplier attached to it and it does not affect your setup, but you can select it simply to show people that it's a part of your build when you link it.

I don't know of any further 1.2 changes. If you have any let me know and I'll update my 1.2 beta calculator.

thanks again for this calculator, it's what i've been using everu since you released it a few months a go. It's also what I used as soon as I saw they nerfed the aura reservation nodes yesterday, to determine that you will need +1 lvl of gems boots and lvl 21/22 blood magic/reduced mana to run 2 x 60% auras on life with all the aura nodes in the tree.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
Last edited by stzbttln on Aug 14, 2014, 9:27:36 PM
The calculator on the main page poe.mikelat.com is using the 1.2 values from the patch notes.
Next step would be to include Eldritch battery to see the effect of discipline on total mana and maybe add a box for increased mana regen on gear/tree. Could be useful to have final mana regen and check for best clarity/artic armor level combination you can afford with your unreserved mana. I guess you would need to add the discipline level too.

Maybe too much work for the result, especially with the patch hitting tomorrow.
whoever made this was incredibly nice... making it easier to plan aura builds helps everyone who parties with aura-build players :)
"
VGPat wrote:

Mark_GGG 2012
If you put on your full plate mail, and I throw hundreds of toothpicks at you, you'll basically not feel it.

If someone catapults a whole tree at you, don't expect the Armour to prevent as much of the damage.
Great tool,helped me alot planning my builds for 1.2 patch. 10/10 awesome job
Great tool !

Just one question : Is Mortal Conviction updated from patch notes ? It says 40% instead of 60%.

Thanks
that's a 40 % multiplier at the end.
IGN TylordRampage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info