:: Mikelat's Aura Calculator - Dozens of Options and Features ::

jQpx24x


http://poe.mikelat.com

Let me know what you think, report issues or give me suggestions.

Thanks to vgpat again for the image at the top.
Last edited by mikelat on May 3, 2017 1:15:16 PM
Last bumped on Mar 9, 2017 2:24:32 PM
That's great, add the option to use empower and it'll be everything I've always wanted.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
"
Completed 29 Challengesstzbttln wrote:
That's great, add the option to use empower and it'll be everything I've always wanted.
You can go over level 20 for the gems. I don't have the values for blood magic gem over lvl 21 though. It's basically the same as empower, im not clear on what you're exactly expecting.
Last edited by mikelat on Jun 11, 2014 10:04:00 PM
"
Completed 37 Challengesmikelat wrote:
"
Completed 29 Challengesstzbttln wrote:
That's great, add the option to use empower and it'll be everything I've always wanted.
You can go over level 20 for the gems. I don't have the values for blood magic gem over lvl 21 though. It's basically the same as empower, im not clear on what you're exactly expecting.


What I meant was empower has a 125% mana multiplier which affects auras as well.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
"
Completed 29 Challengesstzbttln wrote:
"
Completed 37 Challengesmikelat wrote:
"
Completed 29 Challengesstzbttln wrote:
That's great, add the option to use empower and it'll be everything I've always wanted.
You can go over level 20 for the gems. I don't have the values for blood magic gem over lvl 21 though. It's basically the same as empower, im not clear on what you're exactly expecting.


What I meant was empower has a 125% mana multiplier which affects auras as well.

Ah, I see, my mistake. I've added it in for you now, give it a refresh.

Also I forgot tempest shield, I added that in.



I keep trying to snap shot my auras with the blood magic option but it doesn't work :S
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"



I keep trying to snap shot my auras with the blood magic option but it doesn't work :S


Can you explain to me specially what you're trying to do?

FYI I've also added a "mana multiplier" field which is intended for more advanced users doing really goofy things with their auras like attaching support gems to them.
This one's neat, and has more options than the other calc, thanks - bookmarked.
"I accept Nujabes as my Savior."
I bugged him into making this after we found out that most of the other Calculators were outdated as heck.

I am insanely pleased with how it turned out, and am glad I could help make something like this come into creation.

aplus_monte2-11
Incredibly useful. Thank you.
The chance to roll +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info