Build of the Week: Season 2 Episode 9

love the build, classic! and thanks GGG for getting these build of the week videos out every week! otherwise i would have made you change the title to build of the month :P
www.twitch.tv/knowfear823

IGN: knowfear
"
iamstryker wrote:
Seems very standard. without the very strong claws the build would struggle pretty hard.

That was my problem whenever I tried a dual claws build. Bloodseeker is great for a while, but for end game it doesn't cut it, and good rare claws are very hard to come by.

Kry posted an interesting claws variant of his Molten Strike community build here: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/928622/ It looks stronger to me.
Kinda similar to my dual-claw shadow build, but with dual strike being the side skill (does not have melee splash) for bosses. I use Reave as my main skill. The tree for the most part is much different since I never went to VP because of Bloodseeker. Instead of using incinerator with blind, I use Frost Wall + cwdt as my defensive gem. Of course the core is using claws and Carcass Jack. I barely have any mana issue thanks to the mana leech from the passive tree, clarity, and legacy Rainbowstride. I mostly use haste to have more MS and attack speed so I can attack faster and have less elemental damage, so maps with EE would be a breeze with haste (no hatred), and I can leech life better.

Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Great build to showcase what rubbish mana leech is today. He's running out of mana every 2 seconds.
"
iamstryker wrote:
Seems very standard.

without the very strong claws the build would struggle pretty hard.

I used to have a dual-claw build with far worse gear, it was a 5ex build maximum, and as you long you kept hitting, you were fine.

Of course, this was before both leech and vaal pact were destroyed.
duel wield buff - duel wield build, hmmm
is there a video where this build beats uber atziri?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
geradon wrote:
is there a video where this build beats uber atziri?

Does there need to be?
Currently playing on:
Ps5 - - Predecessor, Warhammer 40k Inquisitor, Dungeon Encounters, Assassins Creed Origins, Deep Rock Galactic/Remnant 2 (MP w mates);
Tablet - - Buriedbornes 2, Dawncaster, Loop Hero, Fate GO;
and,
PC - - Word and winamp ~_^
*Sarcasm on*

A Dualwielder using Dualstrike ?!? How INOVATIVE!!!

*Sarcasm off*

I hate that skillgem so much.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1158669

Cyclone MARA Beginners and Advanced Guide.
"
Vincendra wrote:
*Sarcasm on*

A Dualwielder using Dualstrike ?!? How INOVATIVE!!!

*Sarcasm off*

I hate that skillgem so much.

I hear you man. It's almost as bad as detonate dead builds using Detonade Dead gem. Or spectral throwers using Spectral Throw. The worst of all are probably trappers using trap gems, lol, how innovative and original
Last edited by toyotatundra on Jun 10, 2014, 7:15:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info