Peeps 1.2 Angry Pillar God (CoMK) Ground Slam & Fire Storms from Hell (Final build complete)

"
Nailroth wrote:
Im doing a similar build but i have found one problem with this build. we might need to get mana regen rings but hopefully a mana leech ring will be enough since we need at least a lvl 18 clarity then you can't really run any other aura. im going to test this as im getting higher to see how it will work with mana leech

If you use an eleron's item, the build is a lot easier to sustain. I'm able to run all these auras, but my defenses are not great yet obviously.

Spoiler

OP, If you are going to get Unwavering stance I think Iron Reflexes should be in the passive tree especially if you're going to be using carcass jack.
IGN - Bagginsses
"
cantilever wrote:
"
Mannoth wrote:
Did you try out Arc and Ball Lightning?

Arc has it's whole auto target thing going for it and i feel like it might be better than firestorm for clearing packs (not for bosses tho).

I had an idea of using Flame Surge combined with Herald of Ash igniting enemies for massive clear combo but the targeting is just bad =\

yeah surge isn't too good. I did try arc, problem is it doesn't seem to reach as far as fire storm does. the arc bounce on the few things alive very close. However I am leveling arc gems and I may run 2 separate GS's with different spell gems.

I also tried ball light. It has nice potential too. Don't look nearly as cool as FS, but its was nice. Only issue is im not sure if conc effect will be maximized with it AND im not sure if it counts as them all being cast at once. Remember multi balls cant hit same thing if cast at same time. Will need to look into that one more

The balls are separate casts, you cast once per kill.
It doesn't multiply projectiles.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
"
Mannoth wrote:
"
cantilever wrote:
"
Mannoth wrote:
Did you try out Arc and Ball Lightning?

Arc has it's whole auto target thing going for it and i feel like it might be better than firestorm for clearing packs (not for bosses tho).

I had an idea of using Flame Surge combined with Herald of Ash igniting enemies for massive clear combo but the targeting is just bad =\

yeah surge isn't too good. I did try arc, problem is it doesn't seem to reach as far as fire storm does. the arc bounce on the few things alive very close. However I am leveling arc gems and I may run 2 separate GS's with different spell gems.

I also tried ball light. It has nice potential too. Don't look nearly as cool as FS, but its was nice. Only issue is im not sure if conc effect will be maximized with it AND im not sure if it counts as them all being cast at once. Remember multi balls cant hit same thing if cast at same time. Will need to look into that one more

The balls are separate casts, you cast once per kill.
It doesn't multiply projectiles.

Ok sounds good, I was just concerned GS would kill a few mobs at same time. Ball Light has the 200ms that I was concerned about.
Peep
"
TheStrategist wrote:
"
Nailroth wrote:
Im doing a similar build but i have found one problem with this build. we might need to get mana regen rings but hopefully a mana leech ring will be enough since we need at least a lvl 18 clarity then you can't really run any other aura. im going to test this as im getting higher to see how it will work with mana leech

If you use an eleron's item, the build is a lot easier to sustain. I'm able to run all these auras, but my defenses are not great yet obviously.

Spoiler

OP, If you are going to get Unwavering stance I think Iron Reflexes should be in the passive tree especially if you're going to be using carcass jack.

I used clarity on the last rendition of this build.

Now the game has those - mana jewelry which seems so far to eliminate the need for that aura. Will need to experiment more on what offensive/defensive auras are needed. Auras may change based on where you are.

Ill look into IR. Our gear is more flexible now with bench crafting
Peep
Since ball lightning 200 ms thing applies only to same cast balls it has nothing to do with COMK as it casts once per kill, if these kills happen at the same time it's not the same cast, you just casted multiple times at the same time.
Same as spell echo which gives an additional cast which can shotgun with the first cast as it's counted as an independent cast.

Which means you can shotgun with COMK + Ball Lightning as every ball is a separate cast.

That is the only thing that makes sense, else multiple firestorms wouldn't be possible.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
Last edited by Mannoth on Sep 13, 2014, 5:05:25 PM
Bump with tits for peep (o )( o)
Phys to light, yo.
Bump.
Hy guys!
I have a question. How much DPS i have with the Pillar of gods (20% quality: 24-40 damage) , if i have 313 STR, 64 Dex. And the talent stats:

6 % increased Attack Speed with Staves
32 % increased Melee Physical Damage
74 % increased Physical Damage with Staves
48 % increased Physical Damage with Two Handed Melee Weapons

I have now only with base hit 366,1 DPS

The quality don't work with "16% increased Physical Weapon Damage per 10 Strength" ?

Calculate:
MIN:
20*((313/10)*16/100+1)=> pillar base min damage: 120,16
Then
120,16*(1+0,48+0,74+0,32+STR/500)=120,16*3,166=380,4
DPS: 380,4/(1/1,25)<=>380,4*1,25=475,5

I don't know where mess the calc... :(

313 strength is very little.

Im lvl 51 with 600 strength. I plan on getting 1000 or more Str.

Almost all of the phys damage and wep damage passives are weaker then 10 strength. I only take the ones that give more than 16% which is only a couple.
Peep
I'm lvl 48 and have with gear 632 STR. 2 firestorm work with COMK ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info