Peeps 1.2 Angry Pillar God (CoMK) Ground Slam & Fire Storms from Hell (Final build complete)

Can you make a video?
If you can test this in a 72+ map that would be nice to see.

Monsters HP gets high quite fast and this build requires you killing monsters to start up.
I have too low STR to try running CMOK atm but i made a 6L pillar on rampage with a lucky fuse so doing my own pillar build atm.

However i have no access to a high level firestorm to try this out, might start leveling one for lolz.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
"
Mannoth wrote:
If you can test this in a 72+ map that would be nice to see.

Monsters HP gets high quite fast and this build requires you killing monsters to start up.
I have too low STR to try running CMOK atm but i made a 6L pillar on rampage with a lucky fuse so doing my own pillar build atm.

However i have no access to a high level firestorm to try this out, might start leveling one for lolz.

I was doing lvl 73 maps at character lvl 75 before this patch.

The build has only been buffed since.
Peep
"
wenhao232 wrote:
Can you make a video?

Ive never made a video before. Maybe I will sometime. For now I need to relevel this guy in Rampage. Once that is done, maybe Ill do a video if its not too hard.

I will be posting more screen shots
Peep
Can you post screens of your character's stats sheet? Also I'm having a lot of trouble with mana on this build. What do I need to do to sustain this without BM passive?
IGN - Bagginsses
"
TheStrategist wrote:
Can you post screens of your character's stats sheet? Also I'm having a lot of trouble with mana on this build. What do I need to do to sustain this without BM passive?

well right now, im using one of the -8 mana amulets. That's a huge help. Try to craft one with -8 mana, and + flat phys and strength

Again IM only lvl 32 now, so will take some time b4 I post my stats as they aren't anywhere near where they need to be yet
Peep
I might as well let another cat out of the bag.

I was unaware, but you can put 2 FS gems in there for double the insanity!

The 6l killer would be: GS, CoMK, FS, FS, IW, Conc Effect

I only have 4l at the moment
Peep
Did you try out Arc and Ball Lightning?

Arc has it's whole auto target thing going for it and i feel like it might be better than firestorm for clearing packs (not for bosses tho).

I had an idea of using Flame Surge combined with Herald of Ash igniting enemies for massive clear combo but the targeting is just bad =\
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
Last edited by Mannoth on Sep 12, 2014, 8:20:28 PM
"
Mannoth wrote:
Did you try out Arc and Ball Lightning?

Arc has it's whole auto target thing going for it and i feel like it might be better than firestorm for clearing packs (not for bosses tho).

I had an idea of using Flame Surge combined with Herald of Ash igniting enemies for massive clear combo but the targeting is just bad =\

yeah surge isn't too good. I did try arc, problem is it doesn't seem to reach as far as fire storm does. the arc bounce on the few things alive very close. However I am leveling arc gems and I may run 2 separate GS's with different spell gems.

I also tried ball light. It has nice potential too. Don't look nearly as cool as FS, but its was nice. Only issue is im not sure if conc effect will be maximized with it AND im not sure if it counts as them all being cast at once. Remember multi balls cant hit same thing if cast at same time. Will need to look into that one more
Peep
Im doing a similar build but i have found one problem with this build. we might need to get mana regen rings but hopefully a mana leech ring will be enough since we need at least a lvl 18 clarity then you can't really run any other aura. im going to test this as im getting higher to see how it will work with mana leech

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info