Peeps 1.2 Angry Pillar God (CoMK) Ground Slam & Fire Storms from Hell (Final build complete)

OK made a new tree, Going to reroll this soon.

1.2.2 Gave a huge buff. 100% chance on kill AND a significant amount more spell damage!
Peep
Finally the buff is here!
I've got to level 52 with this build and i'm finding the CoMK a little lacklustre. I've got a 5L Ground Slam > CoMK > Firestorm > Conc Effect > Multistrike. I'm using Multistrike because my attack speed is quite low and have trouble getting the initial burst damage to kill the mobs and start triggering CoMK. If i can find Attack Speed from something i'll drop Multistrike for Iron Will.

For gear i'm using:

HELM: Deidbell
CHEST: 5L Armour HP/res chest
BELT: Wurms Molt (need the leech before swapping for a Meginord's)
BOOTS: Rare life/res/MS boots
GLOVES: Meginord's gloves with max armour roll
RINGS: prismatics w Life/res
Ammy: Carnage Heart
WEP: 4L Pillar

I'm using the CWDT (lvl 4) with immortal call, enduring cry and increased duration.

My HP and survivability is pretty good with a Granite but it's the damage i'm really missing. Maybe once i get Abyssus at 60 it will improve?

I haven't tried Raging Spirits yet, but i'm leveling it in my offhand.
Iron will is really important.

I updated my tree, flat phys and str is key

I just rerolled this in rampage....

Its insane! only lvl 28, but I just killed a pack of 26 monsters in a box with an exile in one swing. 26 firestorms at once lol
Peep
Interesting build, I've never seen Firestorm in a build before. I was thinking about using herald of ash for igniting and flamesurge instead of firestorm. do you know what that would do for the damage?
IGN - Bagginsses
"
TheStrategist wrote:
Interesting build, I've never seen Firestorm in a build before. I was thinking about using herald of ash for igniting and flamesurge instead of firestorm. do you know what that would do for the damage?

And can you post screens of your character stats and gear?

How much mana do you have and how do you have enough regen?
IGN - Bagginsses
2 screen shots

http://imgur.com/a/K6eRJ

Peep
How much strength are you rocking?

On my pillar i am at around 600 and i cannot see how to push it up to higher.
I am not doing this build but i am interested still.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
"
Mannoth wrote:
How much strength are you rocking?

On my pillar i am at around 600 and i cannot see how to push it up to higher.
I am not doing this build but i am interested still.

I just rerolled yesterday with the new tree. I do know ppl have gotten over 1000 str.

BTW just realized crafting benches will help give us more strength. The good stuff keeps coming!
Peep
more screen shots

http://imgur.com/a/DYpVJ#1
Peep

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info