Two-week Race Infographic

"
imove wrote:
Post missing info of where did most of the people die. That would be interesting

Its always hailrake.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
eheh,

the class breakdown in "ALL" showed a similar distribution of class choices, funky!

<3 infographic
Back to The Melee (Reaving Insight): view-thread/1240462
Fusion Skill Engineering: view-thread/1095291
Really interesting. So does it means that Duelists sucks? Or they're just slow(pokes)?
I don't think that Duelist is bad, but it's starting place does not work well with the searing bond flavour of the month.

Nice to see some numbers!
What about monster golf? Hit it HARD - go find it - Hit it hard again :D
"
"
Xavderion wrote:
Spine of Fidelitas unique confirmed.

Is that the sword?

Yes.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I don't understand what the spikes at (roughly) levels 35, 40 and 50 indicate. There seems to be no increase in deaths at these points, but suddenly there are more total characters than there were previously and then afterwards. Are those points where people stopped playing and left their living character, so that there appears to be an increase or does this indicate something else?
Templar with pants in infographic... I call haxx
Completed 8/8 Challenges Ons/Ana
8/8 Challenges Nem/Dom #1 Templar Nem/Dom
6/8 Challenges Invasion/Ambush #1 Templar 2 Week Race
8/8 Challenges Beyond/Rampage & Bloodlines/Torment #1 Templar BL (lvl100)
IGN: BeerBeastTheBurninator | 8/8 Temp/Warb | 32/32 TalismanHC | 40/40 PerandusHC
Last edited by alfims on May 30, 2014, 6:48:51 AM
"
Poddu wrote:
I don't understand what the spikes at (roughly) levels 35, 40 and 50 indicate. There seems to be no increase in deaths at these points, but suddenly there are more total characters than there were previously and then afterwards. Are those points where people stopped playing and left their living character, so that there appears to be an increase or does this indicate something else?

Some people stopped playing when they reached prize thresholds.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
I love me some infrographics! It looks like the race was a real hit.

The most exciting part about a race that long (and even the seasonal leagues) is the fresh economy. Finding your first unique item or Chaos Orb is a thrill.

It looks like the Duelist is still pretty unpopular. It's my favorite class to play...starting there gives me a chance to grab my favorite notable/keystone nodes, depending on whether I'm going with a ranged or melee build.

Here's looking toward next hardcore season! :) I'm afraid I burned myself out with Invasion, as I usually do after two months of grinding. Experimenting with strongboxes for the first time was a lot of fun. I hope they become much rarer if they become part of the core game. I feel like strongboxes can water down the economy very quickly, at least the currency/gem strongboxes.

Do you think Sweep will ever get a buff? Every time I start to make a build using Sweep, I end up using Leap Slam instead. They're basically the same attack, but on allows you to be mobile and one doesn't. The only advantage I can see would be if you WANT to get hit, with something like block chance or The Anvil. Otherwise, I think it needs to do be better than Leap Slam, whether that's more damage, more attack speed, or more AoE.

Oh, last thing. Will unique monsters ever get buffed in terms of difficulty/reward? After playing Invasion, the original unique bosses ALL seem like pushovers. I hope they can be replaced with Invasion bosses, or gain new skills to use. It seems like Rogue Exiles are where the loot is at, considering they drop every slot item. The original unique bosses aren't even a challenge.

That's all! Thanks for the info, GGG. You guys rule. Thanks for making such an outstanding game.
"
TRIPL3try wrote:
The most exciting part about a race that long (and even the seasonal leagues) is the fresh economy.

Shouldn't it be rather possibility to slay monsters? xD
Anticipation slowly dissipates...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info