weibomiao wrote:
first

"
Wraeklops wrote:
second???

"
lc3m4n wrote:

I was first, you guys were #2-4.

Btw, we're going to start enforcing the rule that people have to actually reply with content rather than just a number. Please say what you think about the post rather than just celebrating that you saw it before everyone else :)

THANK YOU ... i am not alone... when does the rules update to prevent dis, cause in nearly every annoucement is always the first site complete spam.

and btw again, and again my personal button for dis:

reeto.de/matter.png

back to content now: it is great what you have did with dis charity. such "races" alone more then some days keeps the game really fresh, also for me i did several chars for it. also is interesting the achieved level around 90-95... that is really hardcore :)

^^^^ Please, this is getting very annoying to see non related comments on the first page. It is getting very old and stupid honestly.

Now to the content: I love these Infographics! Thanks again for putting in the effort to provide this for us. Congratulations again for donating over $25,000 to Child's Play!!
I'm curious. How many unique accounts joined the race? What was the average level of highest character in each account (for alive, dead, and both)?

Had quite a lot of fun with the race. Keep it up =)
Very nice infographic presentation. :)
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
blablabla wrote:

1st page might as well be a ant penis...its about that big for everyone else LOL!!!
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
Thnx for posting guys!
Ign: CC_Brutality
"
Chris wrote:
we're going to start enforcing the rule that people have to actually reply with content rather than just a number. Please say what you think about the post rather than just celebrating that you saw it before everyone else :)

Definitely support moderation of these meaningless first type posts.. I'm okay if people go back and edit in a decent reply.

Good work on the infographics too please keep these up.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
i like those infographics. plz show the infographics for the 4 month leagues when they are over
from 0.10.0 patch notes: "Fixed a bug where you could add Piety to your friends list." xD
Would be nice to see the top death areas/bosses/causes.
Things I'd like to do to Iron Reflexes

When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 30, 2014, 3:51:54 AM
Duelist so weak : (
Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info