Two-week Race Infographic

witch still needs more luv from what i can see. i tried molten, lgoh claw, scion summoner....was fun time workin on it =D.
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
Last edited by leighferon on May 30, 2014, 2:11:10 AM
After looking closer to the graphic it seems theat only 3 vaal skills are verry popular.

BUT with my own race experience the BIG problem with all the vaal skills is

YOU CANT REALLY USE THEM!

if you try to use vaal skeletton vaal clarity vaal detonate death vaal haste because they are verry nice, you have simply no room in user interface to use them.

For me thats the biggest problem with all the new skills.

The first idea is to give more slots.

The second, 2 vaal slot where you can toggle equipt skills perhaps with mouse wheel.

Have you guys any plans for that ?
My observations:

1. # of characters / level graph shows that most player stop playing because of dying around level 5-6 then around 20 and then around 30. I think this is because item progression doesn't catch up with the increasing difficulty level. Lvl 5-6 deaths are probably in those caves next to Mud Flats where you kill the necromancer.(forgot the name) Charging skelly rhoas are a nightmare.

2. Level and class breakdown is showing that the most surviving characters are the ones closer to the Templar corner of the tree. He had high Armor, high ES, inc. max res. and high Life access which makes this easy to understand.

It also shows that the opposing corner of the tree may need more rework. Especially Duelist area.

Love these.
Would also like some info on all the deaths, surely you have some stats for that, what killed people and where.
The weird thing is the Duelist start seems fine to me if you melee. I guess it's because of the fact that most 2h builds are spec throw or molten strike right now..

Kinda wish I had pushed for top 20 just for the name in lights, I was like rank 32 or something? Was a fun race and I miss strongboxes already though. Elemental Animator was a lot of fun :D

Any death locations or death statistics? I saw a graph of dead players, but nothing like last time of where people died most :(

As a side note, I'd like to thank GGG for letting me look like this:

Spoiler
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
"
ilenoc wrote:
My observations:

1. # of characters / level graph shows that most player stop playing because of dying around level 5-6 then around 20 and then around 30. I think this is because item progression doesn't catch up with the increasing difficulty level. Lvl 5-6 deaths are probably in those caves next to Mud Flats where you kill the necromancer.(forgot the name) Charging skelly rhoas are a nightmare.

2. Level and class breakdown is showing that the most surviving characters are the ones closer to the Templar corner of the tree. He had high Armor, high ES, inc. max res. and high Life access which makes this easy to understand.

It also shows that the opposing corner of the tree may need more rework. Especially Duelist area.

actually i think most low lvl deaths were because of invasion bosses using skills that no player had access to at the same lvl....this shit was really rediculous. i enjoyed invasion boss but when u are in a lvl 2 area and the dam thing is using incinerate... gtfo GGG.
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
Thanks for the effort, it's very enlightening.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
Chris wrote:
"
weibomiao wrote:
first

"
Wraeklops wrote:
second???

"
lc3m4n wrote:

I was first, you guys were #2-4.

Btw, we're going to start enforcing the rule that people have to actually reply with content rather than just a number. Please say what you think about the post rather than just celebrating that you saw it before everyone else :)

THANK YOU ... i am not alone... when does the rules update to prevent dis, cause in nearly every annoucement is always the first site complete spam.

and btw again, and again my personal button for dis:

reeto.de/matter.png

back to content now: it is great what you have did with dis charity. such "races" alone more then some days keeps the game really fresh, also for me i did several chars for it. also is interesting the achieved level around 90-95... that is really hardcore :)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by loCurnus on May 30, 2014, 2:47:53 AM
<3 Goldrim

... and thanks for the graphic!
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
awesome job of this infographic i really enjoy ty, now waiting for races :D
my english sux.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info