Content Update 1.1.4 Teaser Video

"
Cyan_ogeN wrote:
Berek's Grip race reward! Hope it's pegged at 80 points!

I hope it's in the easy Tier, along with the other 2 :P

Alt Art Bereks x3 + vendor = Alt Art Taming?

That'd be cool.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
ZiggyD's a great spokeman for this game. This video was great.

Nice wings, but I think you guys should really make them blink!

Better hurry up and corrupt my Grace before it turns into a Vaal gem like my Discipline. :(
Not really a fan of the MTX wings putting every supporter back attachment to shame.
IGN: Athulua
Love the dual wield rebalance (I hope it will be a buff).
Animation for the wings looks great.
Glad that another aura is getting a new mtx effect.
Ready to try the new changes.

Keep up the great work.
"
Xenest wrote:
Not really a fan of the MTX wings putting every supporter back attachment to shame.

I actually really like my back attachment. Works great with the Ire chest on a shadow.
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
"
Xenest wrote:

I actually really like my back attachment. Works great with the Ire chest on a shadow.

I use various back attachments/pets/etc as they match the feel of the character.

I'm also really damned sick of people like Xenest implying that supporter MTXs should be the best MTXs. That's a load of crap, and people should know that. The supporter pack items are exclusive. That is their appeal/special property/etc. To say that GGG going forward should always make sure that any MTX for any slot needs to be "worse" (which is a completely subjective standard) than existing supporter pack MTXs in that slot is complete and utter nonsense.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
gj ziggyd as always amazing video I actually think this should continue since Chris is always saying how much time and effort it takes to make videos like these maybe ZiggyD could continue making more of these only of course if hes willing, just a thought.
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
"
Xenest wrote:

I use various back attachments/pets/etc as they match the feel of the character.

I'm also really damned sick of people like Xenest implying that supporter MTXs should be the best MTXs. That's a load of crap, and people should know that. The supporter pack items are exclusive. That is their appeal/special property/etc. To say that GGG going forward should always make sure that any MTX for any slot needs to be "worse" (which is a completely subjective standard) than existing supporter pack MTXs in that slot is complete and utter nonsense.

Take it easy, bud. I donated to GGG because they are an awesome company that deserves it and I can afford to give. Not because I want exclusive rights to look the best at all times because I put the most money in.

That being said... If GGG releases supporter packs, IMO they should be very unique MTX that is not overlooked by another, more flashy MTX. Diamond Kiwi, Flying Rhoa, Purple Crystal portal are all great examples of very nice exclusive MTX. The Purple Crystal wings on the other hand look not so great and are overshadowed by these newer wings. But like you said, it's subjective so thats just my opinion.

IGN: Athulua
Last edited by Xenest on May 26, 2014, 11:13:50 PM
Another great video from ZiggyD, cheers mate.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info