Content Update 1.1.4 Teaser Video

"
Suffering was like a 'gimme' map mod. I am sad it is gone. It was always free quantity for me. If only temporal chains. I am also starting to think the devs have a fetish for fire.

Monsters poison on hit could get really nasty (depending on the mechanic). Tentacle Miscreations???
Good for EV however, maybe.
Tin foil hats are a lie propagated by the aluminium industry.
Like how he uses a sacrifice at midnight in map device, as using a "spare vaal fragment". Much troll GGG.
"
Suffering was like a 'gimme' map mod. I am sad it is gone. It was always free quantity for me. If only temporal chains. I am also starting to think the devs have a fetish for fire.

Yes same here. I really don't understand the reqason for removing. My char has low life but has no problem at all with suffering. Just leech it back.

But anyway, new patch looks fine.
He did the job better than you Chris :) Very nice!
Mirror of Kalandra?
Nicely done ZiggyD !
IGN : MySecondBestiary
I'm seeing "more more more" I'm waiting for "better fixed balanced".
Good job ZiggyD - Can't wait! ^^
"
taylorfest wrote:
What's with all the support hate? These wings being awesome doesn't change how I feel about my supporter wings. Thy are still exclusive and special to supporters.

Thumbs up taylorfest! You're awesome! ♪(*^^)o∀*∀o(^^*)♪

Also, Chris and GGG - I feel ZiggyD should be hired to your team for doing future videos. He does an excellent job, and a brilliant ambassador to represent PoE. ZiggyD is the mini Chris! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael