Content Update 1.1.4 Teaser Video

Awesome video, Ziggy! I'm sure GGG (read: Chris) appreciates getting some free time back as well. :)
ZiggyD was the perfect person to have do these video's. I haven't been able to play much during this league, but you can bet that I'll be back for this patch. I'm a huge fan of Dual-Wielding, and that flame-surge attack looks fantastic. I think it will give people an opportunity to use RF as a supplementary damage source, and for the spell multiplier, as well as bringing some neat new play-styles.
I've gotta say though, I'm most eager to see what changes are being made to dual-wielding. It's already pretty strong, but I could understand how people would want more versatility with it.

Many props to GGG and ZiggyD. And to top it all off, it looks like most of the Closed Caption's translated properly :D
ZiggyD is pretty much the only PoE Youtuber I watch, so I totally approve of him being selected for making this video. Great video as always.

Regarding the content teases, they look great. Definitely loving that clarity mtx, I'll be buying for sure.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Great job ZiggyD.

I'm predicting dual wield rebalance will be a general buff to the overall mechanic with some nerfs to a few of the strong passives.
Tin foil hats are a lie propagated by the aluminium industry.
Why GGG? WHY?!

I'll be eating Ramen for a week thanks to that Clarity Mtx... :'(
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Dual wield rebalance, can't wait for that. :)
Last edited by GeorgAnatoly on May 26, 2014, 9:10:26 PM
Very nice video!
Great teaser from ZiggyD! His PoE content is always top notch. Thank you GGG for having him put this together, and for creating the content he showed off.
Gj ZiggyD

And those wings look much better than I expected :)
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Berek's Grip race reward! Hope it's pegged at 80 points!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info