[FUSION] We Don't Need 2 Guilds To Measure Up Like Stubby Does (STD/TMT) 248/250 66 Stash Tabs

"
kenny_ty wrote:
Hi, I am looking to join Fusion. I have been playing PoE on since closed beta but recently join this game back in action. I am currently playing on standard league, and looking forward to join this community. Thanks
My IGN: Mercy_Exile

can i write the same but change the name? :P

i always made some goofy builds that require crazy good gear to work at all so i never really got beyond 70 maps. i now started a rf and can already easily do those =)
i can help newer players and looking for a nice community to do stuff/masters/maps and so on :D
All invites are sent out and can be found in your guild tab under your social menu. If you did not receive an invite or are having problems finding it, please let me know.

To join guild chat open chat and take lower left drop down to guild.

We now have 8 spots left open and are 179/190 with 3 in the invite que.

Welcome aboard!
Hello,
I've been playing POE for awhile until my account got hacked and
my main ranger was deleted.

Now I'm hooked up by POE again with level 47 duelist atm
and I'm looking for a guild where I can get some guides
and forward to join your guild and its community.

IGN: QUICKQUICKER
Hey my name is David and I've been playing poe for about three months. I am 21 years old and am currently working.In the last few months, I've been leveling RF incinerater (87atm level) and BM Double Flame totem build (76atm level). WHhy I want to join the guild, the main reason is mapping and dailys.
IGN: NightsOwl
hi my ign is tippellh07 and i'd like to join your guild, or get on the waiting list, if thats ok.
Hi, my ingame name is TreSRS. I like rerolling characters though always get one to maps at the beginning of each league, then i like to farm for sacrifice fragments, i actually have a lot of fun doing that.

Would love to join the guild and help newer players. And sell my sacrifice sets to guildies at a discount.

I would be more than willing to donate to the guild when asked. I'm not going to say i could do much but i woul dgive what i could.

I've been around since closed beta on and off, although this account doesn't state it as i left for a few months at one time and whne i came back i couldn't for the life of me remember the account password or email.

I'm one everyday, although to be completly apparent with rampage dying down, less than a month left, i currently do not play my main much as i'm rerolling and trying different builds to see which one i want to start fresh with next temporary league.
Last edited by Trelga on Oct 29, 2014, 1:11:45 AM
Hello, I am a long time aRPG player but new to PoE. I am looking for a guild to make some friends to play with as well as for guidance and banter and guild activities. If there is a spot open I would love an invite, or to be put on the wait list. Thanks!

IGN = Duck_Weight_
Hey I was wondering if u guys would accept a brand new player? i just got bored of D3 after reaching paragon 530 and now i would like to start playing POE the thing is I dont rly like to play alone and i would like to team up with some people.I am able to learn the game mechanics really quick.

Nick in game : Faringald
Hi there.

Im interested joining up cause i need a new challenge.

Still a very recent player 1 month or so, lv 85 and im going for at least 90.

Got my 4 stash completely full with decent stuff and ill donate just to save my *** space ;)

IGN: Finitex

League: Rampage
I'd like to join. SntLibra or flickermenot ingame.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info