[FUSION] We Don't Need 2 Guilds To Measure Up Like Stubby Does (STD/TMT) 248/250 66 Stash Tabs

Mode: Standard.

Wondering if I can join ?

Mostly am on for a few hours a day, between 8PM and 10PM or 11PM AEST (Australian Eastern, GMT +10 or +11 or something).

I have 3 full tabs of Green, Red and blue gems I could donate (assuming you actually need any) :) Probably a smack load of 66 maps too from a carto's box one day :)

Not the biggest player, not the smallest either.

IGN: notanothercharacteragai (Dual Flame/searing Templar).

Not the TS'ing type though, kids sleep in the next room and would wake them....
Last edited by iamnotspock on Oct 21, 2014, 10:54:58 PM
Hi, I would like to join too, new player in POE, invested about 50 hours into the game now, hoping to join the guild, if you have place, that would be great! Thanks!

IGN:Gargoksh
http://goo.gl/FiZavf

http://www.sshme.eu/ZRiWV
Was hoping to join, new this season but played before. WEll rounded on knowledge and once im higher level willing to help all to make this guild successful as it can be.

will be playing Beyond/ Rampage

IGN = uwotmatelel
I would like to join your guild i have a player in STANDARD/duelist/level 92/
i will start new character when the act4 come. I log in almost everyday!!

IGN: alPacinoGR
All invites are sent out and can be found in your guild tab under your social menu. If you did not receive an invite or are having problems finding it, please let me know.

We now have 5 spots left open
bumperTHUMP
Hi Im fairly new to PoE still and have been looking for a good group to play with. i would be interested in joining your guild if you still have any open spots. i mainly play in Rampage.
Hey, I read your whole post and it sounds fantastic. I'm definitely looking to join. I'm still a newbie to the game but I'm trying to learn as much as I can. I'm enjoying solo play but I'd love to have some friends to play with and some veterans to answer the myriad of questions I have. My ign is Elraos on standard league.
I still newbie to this server i wish i can join guild:
IGN:Xexara
League:rampage
Hi, been playing POE on and off for some quiet some time now and would really like to join this guild. I mainly play standard but also a bit rampage. I have a few mid to high-ish level chars but spend equaly much time leveling new ones. My IGN is Oopsfootwentboom in Standard league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info