[FUSION] We Don't Need 2 Guilds To Measure Up Like Stubby Does (STD/TMT) 248/250 66 Stash Tabs

All invites are sent out and can be found in your guild tab under your social menu. If you did not receive an invite or are having problems finding it, please let me know.

We now have 1 spot left open and are 182/190 with 7 in the invite que.
Last edited by FusionReactor on Oct 25, 2014, 2:50:19 PM
Hello iv been playing for a week or 2,4-5 hrs a day and have 1 char lvl 71 atm. Need a guild and some more friends to party with daily to take the boredom out of soloing maps. If you will have me in your ranks it would be much appreciated. my IGN is HrothgarStormhammer in rampage league.
Ok I'll get you in asap. We're full now but today I'm going to kick a few members who have been inactive, without notice, for 10 days or more. This should make us a few spots.
Hey there!

I've been looking around for a while now, tried joining Pigs Are Great which you helped a bit starting up, but it looks like they're not active anymore. Thought you guys were full, which is why I didn't ask here, but if you do find a spot for me I'd happily join up. :)

I've been playing for nine days now, main's Zechariah_Constantine on Rampage, a level 57 groundslammer marauder (Hulk Smash!) that just entered Merciless act 1. I've played Diablo 2 for years, played a lot of Titan Quest and some Torchlight too. I'm a fan of aRPGs, mostly casual and this'd be the first time I'd be in a guild of any kind.

I also have some stuff I gathered that I'd be happy to share with the guild, mostly gems and a few uniques I'm not using.
Active player willing to join. IGN cipRF. THanks
Looking to join Guild IGN:Ashnay
Hi, I am looking to join Fusion. I have been playing PoE on and off since closed beta. I am currently playing on standard league, and looking to be able to find people to play with instead of always playing solo.
IGN: Need_To_Spin_To_Win
Hi, I am looking to join Fusion. I have been playing PoE on Garena server and recently moved to Global. I am currently playing on standard league, and looking to be able to find people to play with instead of always playing solo.
IGN: ABCsummoner
All invites are sent out and can be found in your guild tab under your social menu. If you did not receive an invite or are having problems finding it, please let me know.

To join guild chat open chat and take lower left drop down to guild.

We now have 2 spots left open and are 181/190 with 7 in the invite que.
Hi, I am looking to join Fusion. I have been playing PoE on since closed beta but recently join this game back in action. I am currently playing on standard league, and looking forward to join this community. Thanks
My IGN: Mercy_Exile

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info