[FUSION] We Don't Need 2 Guilds To Measure Up Like Stubby Does (STD/TMT) 248/250 66 Stash Tabs

"I come strapped with six pistols and a dagger.
Walk under the black flag with the scallywag swagger!
Ain't no parrot on my shoulder and no rings in my ear.
I'm an irate pirate, real swashbuckling buccaneer!" -ERB

:D

IGN: Flitterfrost
Lvl: 84
Class: Ranger

I am awoo.
"
"I come strapped with six pistols and a dagger.
Walk under the black flag with the scallywag swagger!
Ain't no parrot on my shoulder and no rings in my ear.
I'm an irate pirate, real swashbuckling buccaneer!" -ERB

:D

IGN: Flitterfrost
Lvl: 84
Class: Ranger

ye'll fit in 'ere good, matey ;-)

*****invites are all out and we now have 16 spots left (2 in the que)
Hey guys, im currently looking for a guild to join and saw you guys on page 1 of Guild Recruitment. My name is Kevin and im 26 years old, and im currently working as a web designer. Im quite active on a couple different gaming communities and PoE is my main game atm, and likely will be for the next year or so.

Thanks for considering me. :)

My current main character is a shadow level 74 i think, maybe 75 now. I'm trying out a templar atm tho.

Anyways, have a good one, and i hope you hear back from you. :v
Hey I'd like to join! My prior experience I got a toon to level 72 back in ambush then stopped playing due to computer issues. I never got far and was new. This league Im 92 and consider myself still pretty new despite the high level but that's because this game has me addicted.

I was in a smaller guild at the start of the league that was new but guild leader quit after a few days. He recruited a bunch of people and I helped those people out as much as I could(despite my lack of overall knowledge) but people slowly quit and there was no officers.

Was hoping to join an active fun guild that is helpful to each other! Also I'm a nightowl and play in the middle of the night west coast time, so I do play starting prime time till off hours. Thanks in advance.

IGN Sunnyyside or Sunnnyside

Can i Join the Guild
IGN: DarkAnglez
Can i join the guild
IGN: abhaysrinivas3012
so far i have been in 3 guilds, one was just too dead to bother, second one people didnt care and i even got scammed by being nice to an oldschool player who left after he scammed me and other players in the guild told me to leave cause they liked him (kinda epic, get scammed yet guild ask you to leave cause they liked the scammer)

guess 2 strikes and seems 3rd one feels like home, nothing to complain about.
Hello, I thought I had a good understanding of this game, and have gotten 2 toons to 70+. I have never done any maps and am not sure how that works. I think I have a good toon currently in Rampage, but am feeling lost and really need some help. Ive been in guilds in other games over the last several years and know how things work with them. I like to participate in guild functions when I can but since I work nights sometimes that cant work out. I absoluteley love to assist new players in ways I know a game, and dont hesitate to assist with gear if I have it. I would like to find the kinder P.O.E community that I had seen when I first joined this game. Seems like lately when I ask something all I get is sarcastic or jerk answers. Thank you for reading this and hope to see you ingame! I.G.N Leatalyia
Hey, there! I am very interested in joining the guild. My main character is level 86 shadow. I played during the open beta and am now playing again for rampage. I've played for about two months now, but am still pretty new to the game. But I play almost everyday ><
I know there's no spot for the guild right now, but please put me on the wait-list! I will be waiting :)

IGN - GalacticAquamarine
Last edited by excel4538 on Oct 18, 2014, 4:54:07 PM
All invites are sent out and can be found in your guild tab under your social menu. If you did not receive an invite or are having problems finding it, please let me know.

We now have 8 spots left open. (I just added 10 more spots.)
Last edited by FusionReactor on Oct 19, 2014, 4:05:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info