[FUSION] We Don't Need 2 Guilds To Measure Up Like Stubby Does (STD/TMT) 248/250 66 Stash Tabs

Hello
i want to join your guild , invite me please

thank
Hey looking to join when there are free slots :) IGN: RobinBG
Hi, I would like to join your guild.
IGN: Krumwulf
alright everyone. I checked the recent posts and to those of you who posted I will have room for you within a day. I just moved and am still unpacking my shit. I'll make it a point to open up some spots for you all. cya soon.
Howdy!
My name is Charley. I've had a PoE account for three years but just recently started playing seriously. I'm still not quite experienced and am actively looking for a better guild. My current guild has only 37 members and about 2-4 of them are on daily, albeit very briefly.

I'm interested in joining Fusion because I am looking for a sense of community, people to talk to, people to help, and people to assist me when needed.

My IGN is a bit vulgar: I hope that doesn't hinder my application. =/

My IGN is Whore_Of_Thor. I am eager to contribute to your guild.
Cheers~ :]
Newbie player looking for a home
Hello!

i have been playing for a new days now, and i feel its time to find a guild.

id love it if i could get an invite :) and maybe some help with such a confusing game lol.

anyway, my ign name is : sonicandtails

thanks!

Hi, My IGN is Kixazzwitch & I'm very interested in joining an active guild.
I have played for some time now & play mostly on standard & do some races.
If you have room Fusion like a guild I would like to be part of.

Thanks
KixAzzWitch
Hey Guys

I would like to join. I am not a new player by date but a new player in mind set...per say. I started playing in January of 2013. I am very causual and know some things but dont know others.

The current guild that I am in has become less active and has no online system to use. The leader is never online

I read your profile and its great! I really miss the community aspect that I experienced in.

Let me know your thoughts.

My ING is Rise_of_Brutality

ty
such an awesome guild, hope we can get more slots for people to join, for me this has been an awesome journey in this guild for the past month since i joined.

clean, mature, organised and a lot people willing to help with information or what they can help you with at any time.
Last edited by Muliebrity on Nov 6, 2014, 1:07:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info