Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

Why u use Anger? Extra Fire is bad for EE !

I dont see u use any Curse, that aint good, if u ask me.

If ud ask me:

Gloves: forget about Immortal call, 4L Cyclone-Bloodmagic-COH-Curse
Weapon: lvl 1 CWDT - lvl1/Q20 Shocknova (30% shockchance) + 20/Q20 added lighting (10% shock) + elemental proliferation - As Niffler suggested!

that way u lack life leech. Thats why im Using Belly of the Beast
having space for Life on Hit and 1 curse, if i ever get a 6L, id put a 2nd curse there, and use nifflers suggestion on Doriyanis Catalyst lvl 1 CWDT - lvl1/Q20 Shocknova (30% shockchance) + 20/Q20 added lighting (10% shock) + elemental proliferatio
Hey I have another question about CWDT. So I only have 10 mana left in my pool after all 3 auras are up. Does Enduring Cry and Immortal Call still cast?
CWDT dont use mana. so yes :)
"
HairyBotter wrote:
CWDT dont use mana. so yes :)

sweet ty!
Is Pyre Sapphire Ring any good for RF builds?
I'm having a hard time seeing how elemental equilibrium would help damage output, it seems like it would just make stuff harder to kill seeing as RF will hit before anything else does?

Also, I messed up and missed out on the +40 life from oak, is it that big of a deal since I got an extra skill point?
Last edited by Rokuta on Jan 19, 2015, 8:13:51 AM
"
Rokuta wrote:
I'm having a hard time seeing how elemental equilibrium would help damage output, it seems like it would just make stuff harder to kill seeing as RF will hit before anything else does?

Also, I messed up and missed out on the +40 life from oak, is it that big of a deal since I got an extra skill point?

EE is triggered on hit and RF dsnt hit thus dsnt trigger EE.
As for Oak's reward..just make a simple test..Equip piece of gear with 40hp and see how much HP you get from it and than take passive with X% HP and see the difference :)
Wicked_Clown
Yap, thats the Point about EE.

My Cyclone hits do a little Light dmg (Having Herald of Thunder up atm, as i lack Mana for 3 Auras)
i tested it on some easy bosses.

1) just went next to him, and saw HP going down
2) used Cyclone - HP went faster down (nothing to do with the Cyclone as it has 130 DPS or so)
Any thoughts on taking the 22% increased effect of auras + one inner force node (3%) to hit 25% increase effect? This would (I'm 90% sure) give you an additional 1% to max fire resistances. According to my calculations, when you have 88% fire res from lvl 20 PoF and gain 1 additional fire res, this ends up making you take about 8.3% less damage. However, this is partly counteracted by the 3% inner force node which increases damage taken by 3%. So about 5.3% less fire damage taken.

You would also gain 25% effectiveness on determination (12.5% MORE armour @ lvl 19) and vitality (0.4% additional life regen @ lvl 19)

Running some numbers on my HP and ES, it looks like I would only take around 40 less dps from myself.

I'm thinking it's probably not worth the passive points. It's the same number of points as getting dual curses or roughly 25-30% worth of health nodes.
Hello Mr. Niffler.
Thank you for your guide. Its my best build so far.
I have 1 question though, I dont know if it has been asked before, I tried going through the 90 something pages here to find the answer but after 15 pages I realized it will take me ages to read all this information for something I am not sure I will find an answer for. So I hope it is ok I am asking you this:

Why RF level 1 with Q:0 ?
I level my rf to 20 then gcp vendor it it 1/20. At level 6 I am already getting more dmg% out of it than I did at 20/0.

Did I do something wrong? Is there a mechanic I am not aware of? What is your reason to RF 1/0 ?

Thank you.

Best regards,
A happy marauder.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info