Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

"
HairyBotter wrote:
considering i have 100 dmg right now, the Doon gives me 170 and the Catalyst gives me 200 afterwards?
--> that wud mean, if i wear the Doon, the catalyst wud only boost my Dmg for roughly 20% ?

If so, i just can wear a Doon for now, and switch to Catalyst once im abled to farm Atziri and find a Catalyst myself for another little dmg boost?

Another small advantage the Catalyst has is that the gems in it have Ele prolif. I use a CWDT + 7/20 Shock Nova + 20/20 Added Lightning Dmg setup so i have a 40% chance to shock enemies when the lvl 1 CDWT goes off and with ele prolif that is quite nice.

Imo that doesn't make up for the price difference but is maybe a small thing you could take into consideration :)

Another small advantage the Catalyst has is that the gems in it have Ele prolif. I use a CWDT + 7/20 Shock Nova + 20/20 Added Lightning Dmg setup so i have a 40% chance to shock enemies when the lvl 1 CDWT goes off and with ele prolif that is quite nice.

Imo that doesn't make up for the price difference but is maybe a small thing you could take into consideration :)[/quote]

Good Point there. thx for the reply

So i gonna go for the Doon and waiting for a nice Atziri Drop ;)
"
HairyBotter wrote:

Imo that doesn't make up for the price difference but is maybe a small thing you could take into consideration :)

Good Point there. thx for the reply

So i gonna go for the Doon and waiting for a nice Atziri Drop ;)[/quote]

if you are on a budget doon is way better, for its low cost it provides almost the same dmg increase and you can still get better gear with more strength resulting in more HP and more damage increase from doon ;D

If you got really good gear (almost 50 str on each gear piece) doon might even increase ur dps more than the atziri scepter...
youtube.com/Niffler
IGN.: Niffler
"
Frymerino wrote:
Why need CWDT-Ice Nova-CoH-Curse with Kaoms i dont undestand it?

Maybe anyone have some tipps for me?

"

When using CWDT, the triggered gems need to have a lower or same level requirement. So if u wish to run a level 20 curse directly over CWDT, a level 20 CWDT gem would be required resulting in you almost never cursing. (because of the high damage taken requirements)

To curse with level 20 curses but trigger with a level 1 CWDT you must use a trick: use level 1 icenova witch is triggered by the lowlevel CWDT and than applies the lvl 20 curse indirect over curse on hit...

But if you dont have links for this you can just curse manually of course ;D
(what u did when i see ur gearsetup ;D )
youtube.com/Niffler
Last edited by NoLifeNiffler on Jan 16, 2015, 7:44:17 AM
Nice Work :)

But i have some Questions.

1- Celestial Punishment

Now what you are saying is Correct ! But in the skill tree There is %10 chance to Shock
Celestial Punishment + Elementalist + Added Added Lightning Damage gem [ %20 Q ] = %20 Chanse to Shock
it's not huge Chanse but i belive this a good Damage bost [ + %50 Shock Damage ]

2- Cast on Damage Taken ?

What is the Best Combo ? Most of the time im killing Things so fast that i can't even get any Endurance charge im now using
CoDT - EndC - IncDru - Imral [ but it's only Give me 1-2sc immunity ]

3- Life Belt or Doryani's ?

i calculate it on RF Damage Calculator and Doryani's and Good life Belt is nearly same but
Doryani's have life leech + Catalyst This Leaches dose work with RF ?

http://samminds.com/righteous_fire/ [ i don't even know it's true :D ]
Last edited by rozol1234 on Jan 16, 2015, 5:40:21 PM
"
rozol1234 wrote:
Nice Work :)

But i have some Questions.

1- Celestial Punishment

Now what you are saying is Correct ! But in the skill tree There is %10 chance to Shock
Celestial Punishment + Elementalist + Added Added Lightning Damage gem [ %20 Q ] = %20 Chanse to Shock
it's not huge Chanse but i belive this a good Damage bost [ + %50 Shock Damage ]

2- Cast on Damage Taken ?

What is the Best Combo ? Most of the time im killing Things so fast that i can't even get any Endurance charge im now using
CoDT - EndC - IncDru - Imral [ but it's only Give me 1-2sc immunity ]

3- Life Belt or Doryani's ?

i calculate it on RF Damage Calculator and Doryani's and Good life Belt is nearly same but
Doryani's have life leech + Catalyst This Leaches dose work with RF ?

http://samminds.com/righteous_fire/ [ i don't even know it's true :D ]

1. Getting shockchance from the passive tree is hardly worth the point you would need to get a decent shock chance, only thing you could try:

lvl 1 CWDT - lvl1/Q20 Shocknova (30% shockchance) + 20/Q20 added lighting (10% shock) + elemental proliferation

2. If you get into higher maps your CWDT will just act as a life saver against high phys burst, just keep em leveled according to your current HP pool.

3. Life belt is ALWAYS better, life = DPS + more life and regen
%ele is just DMG without anything else, and leech is NOT working, just check freequently asked questions there ppl asked this like 10.000 times ;D
youtube.com/Niffler
Hi first I wanted to thank you for this amazing guide and keep up the great work!
But i have a few questions tho:
1. For how much HP should I aim at ~65 level when I start using RF. I'm not level 65 yet but already bought gear and calculated that I will have about 4,7k HP. Is this enough or should i go for more?
2. I bought a Brightbeak with 1% Fireleech
but I'm not sure if it will be useful becuase the color of the sockets are wrong.
3. I will be using this Helmet
and would love to hear your opinon about this more budgetgear oriented Helmet :)
4. Should i get Elemental Equilibrium before I'm going to play with RF?

Looking forward to your reply :)
Last edited by Fidel0o on Jan 18, 2015, 8:09:10 AM
"
Fidel0o wrote:
Hi first I wanted to thank you for this amazing guide and keep up the great work!
1. For how much HP should I aim at ~65 level when I start using RF. I'm not level 65 yet but already bought gear and calculated that I will have about 4,7k HP. Is this enough or should i go for more?
but I'm not sure if it will be useful becuase the color of the sockets are wrong.
and would love to hear your opinon about this more budgetgear oriented Helmet :)

Im 77 with this build right now, fyi

1) at 65, i was at roughly the same HP as you will be, this will do the job.
i dunno how you lvled ur skilltree, but me, personally, i did alot of the dirty work to reach far nodes, etc. so above lvl 70 you heavily start to increase ur HP.
2) Fire Leech dont work.
Either Use A

if you need the resist, or use a

if u have more currency and cap ur resis even with this.
3) I personally would prefer a Life Helmet, just for the sake of having more HP, but dmg wise i guess its pretty equal with high STR+ High Life. Your choice, if u prefer more life or the 50% Chance to avoid chill
4) befor? no. Right then!
When i hit 65 and switched to RF, i put exactly that lvl65 skill point into EE.
"
HairyBotter wrote:
"
Fidel0o wrote:

Im 77 with this build right now, fyi

1) at 65, i was at roughly the same HP as you will be, this will do the job.
i dunno how you lvled ur skilltree, but me, personally, i did alot of the dirty work to reach far nodes, etc. so above lvl 70 you heavily start to increase ur HP.
2) Fire Leech dont work.
Either Use A

if you need the resist, or use a

if u have more currency and cap ur resis even with this.
3) I personally would prefer a Life Helmet, just for the sake of having more HP, but dmg wise i guess its pretty equal with high STR+ High Life. Your choice, if u prefer more life or the 50% Chance to avoid chill
4) befor? no. Right then!
When i hit 65 and switched to RF, i put exactly that lvl65 skill point into EE.

ok thanks :)
hey thanks so much for the build its pretty hilarious. only porblem im having is i dont know how/where to put cyclone with my current gear setup. i just feel like its taking me long to clear stuff

thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info