Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

I see you updated your skill tree. I have a few questions.

1. I see you got rid of the nodes near DEVOTION. Why?
2. Why did you get PATH OF THE WARRIOR? Is physical dmg important to RF Build?
3. Why did you get ART OF THE GLADIATOR now?
4. I see you now went with ARMOR MASTERY and surrounding nodes. Is it worth it to go this route and lose the extra life from the DEVOTION nodes?

5. From losing the extra life from the DEVOTION nodes don't we do less dmg? Just a little confused as to why you changed some nodes around.

Thanks!
Have some Problem hope any1 can help me,
im atm Lvl 68 and run RF.
Here is my Build:

GEAR
Spoiler

My Tree:
If i used RF with Kaoms i lose lfie in Maps, and if i used Belly or anythink i dont lose life, how can i fix it i think it is fixxed @ patch 1.3 can anyone help me ???
Last edited by Frymerino on Jan 13, 2015, 10:06:19 PM
"
Cak3orDe4th wrote:

4. I see you now went with ARMOR MASTERY and surrounding nodes. Is it worth it to go this route and lose the extra life from the DEVOTION nodes?

5. From losing the extra life from the DEVOTION nodes don't we do less dmg? Just a little confused as to why you changed some nodes around.

Thanks!

Hello there,

1. Devotion has a 5% increased buffeffect witch will decrease ur effective regeneration. If you dont care and don´t pick doublecurse, you still might pick it for increased Hp pool.

2. Path of the Warrior was a missclick ;D - removed already

3. Art of the Gladiator is nice for the 20dex and removed movement penalty. For just 1 node I feel its effective + the 12% attackspeed is good for ur Life gain on Hit rate.

4. I picked Armor Mastery for its 0.5% liferegen in adition to good %armor, better than spending 2 nodes a 10str to leave the marauder in my opinion.
youtube.com/Niffler
IGN.: Niffler
"
Frymerino wrote:
Have some Problem hope any1 can help me,
im atm Lvl 68 and run RF.
Here is my Build:

GEAR
Spoiler

My Tree:
If i used RF with Kaoms i lose lfie in Maps, and if i used Belly or anythink i dont lose life, how can i fix it i think it is fixxed @ patch 1.3 can anyone help me ???

Your missing fireresist when you deequip ur belly (10% all res).
Thats the only reason I could think of.
youtube.com/Niffler
"
Nezgal wrote:
You should add "Corrupted - Vulnerability on hit" on your perfect rare gloves, allows to triple curse without soultaker ^^

Assuming ur able to tripplecurse ;D
Therefore you need to get an aditional curse from gear..

Curse on hit gloves usually are a good option to dualcurse with a kaoms, so missing a 6L
youtube.com/Niffler
So end-game would be to use Kaom's, right? What would be you gem setup then?
Boots - Auras
Helm - RF
Gloves - CWDT-Ice Nova-CoH-Curse
Shield - Mobility
Weapon - BM-Curse-X

Would that setup be good enough? However is it okay to not put the CWDT-EC-IC?
"
NoLifeNiffler wrote:
"
Cak3orDe4th wrote:

Thanks!

Hello there,

1. Devotion has a 5% increased buffeffect witch will decrease ur effective regeneration. If you dont care and don´t pick doublecurse, you still might pick it for increased Hp pool.

2. Path of the Warrior was a missclick ;D - removed already

3. Art of the Gladiator is nice for the 20dex and removed movement penalty. For just 1 node I feel its effective + the 12% attackspeed is good for ur Life gain on Hit rate.

4. I picked Armor Mastery for its 0.5% liferegen in adition to good %armor, better than spending 2 nodes a 10str to leave the marauder in my opinion.

That all makes sense. Might Respc my tree a bit to see if it helps. Thanks gain.
Why need CWDT-Ice Nova-CoH-Curse with Kaoms i dont undestand it?

Maybe anyone have some tipps for me?

"
Hi guys,

thx for this awesome guide.
currently im 73 in Torment and it works out pretty nice!

therefor i got a question.

currently im using aurumvorax and my Resistances are more than outmaxed, even chaos is capped.
my complete gear did not cost me more than 15-18 chaos, plus some more for lvl20 purity of fire gem, plus a 5Link Belly of the Beast

my current stats are:
5000 HP
300 ES
2200 Armor (here we have result of cheap gear, lol ;)

i stated for Holy Fire (75% Burning total), Elementalist (10% Elemental Dmg) and Arsonist (40% Fire total)

my Skilltree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAecEswYOCfYMXw3NEmkWbxccGGoZLho4GlUabBynHM4kqicvJ-0o-itQNug26TwFPC09D0GHQ8hFnUz_TwRTUlOlVbVXDVgHW6BfP2EhZKNodGjycXl07XaseC98DnzlggeCm4LHhO-PRpBVlKCYrZo7muCboZ2uns2iAKcIpzCnVa2Nr2y3PriTwQTEWMT2xq7PftIh1HzYvdlh2mLa3eFz42rr7uw473zwH_JB9kj56P4K_lQ=

Anyways i now wanna upgrade my Gear with a better weapon and better gear.
I have roughly 2 Exalts available.

----------------------------------------------------

my question is about weapons
1)doon cuebiyari
2)Doryani's Catalyst

1) the Doon costs roughly 5 chaos
with the STR bonus i can reach roughly 60-70% Dmg boost

2) the Catalyst is about 2 Exalts
2Ex will give me roughly 100% Elemental Dmg

does Both DMG Boosts give a pure boost for that % ?
considering i have 100 dmg right now, the Doon gives me 170 and the Catalyst gives me 200 afterwards?
--> that wud mean, if i wear the Doon, the catalyst wud only boost my Dmg for roughly 20% ?

If so, i just can wear a Doon for now, and switch to Catalyst once im abled to farm Atziri and find a Catalyst myself for another little dmg boost?
"
Frymerino wrote:
Why need CWDT-Ice Nova-CoH-Curse with Kaoms i dont undestand it?

Maybe anyone have some tipps for me?

A good portion of your damage comes from lowering fire resistance with curses. The easiest setup for this would be using the 6L Carcass with Curse on Hit gem and 2 curses linked to it.

Since you dont have that option when using a Kaoms you need a different way to curse your enemies. The "CWDT-Ice Nova-CoH-Curse" setup is then the easiest way to aoe curse enemies.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info