Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

"
johnleth wrote:
Hi

Im pretty new to this game but think its awesome, been following this guide somewhat and im lvl 61 atm and looking forward to 65 so i can try out RF, but when i hit 65 and have my shield/weapon, not really sure how exactly my skill tree should look like ?

And do i go full RF with cyclone as my trigger attack, and what stats should my character have when it comes to hp life regen etc ?

Any tips on how to get me started would be appreciated :)

Awesome guide btw :)

By 65 you should have all the regen nodes and all the key health nodes. If your purity of fire is less than 17 you can use a +2 fire sceptre or a Geofri's crest to get at least +3 max fire res.

Here is a skill tree that I would want to have by level 65: https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAxtg9_FhjxFj2SF8_wQSezVW1ggfyQdIhz36tjdlhVw0J9tR8Bg4n7RkuAeenMMT2aPKvbEz_PC1boKdVfA5DyO8OFCBhIRpVZKM26HTthO8FLXrvYEsn1YTZAdzi6vnoQYe3PsauU1JFnZrg6-4o-oLHlKDaYmh0U6UMXxynvTZHfti9_gqiAPAf
Hi, I am having some problems with sustaining rf.

I am level 65 now, this is my skill tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwB5wUtBg4J9gxfDc0UIBRNFm8ZLhpVGmwcpxzOJKonLyftKPorUDboNuk8LT0PPfxBh0d-TP9TpVW1Vw1YY18_YSFko2jydO12rHrvggeCm4LHhNmE74cpj0aQVZo7na6ezaIApwinMK2Nr2y3PriTvTbBBMRYxPbGrsbYz37SIdR82L3ZYeFz4urjauvu7DjvDvAf8kH2SPno_Ev-Cv5U

and this is my gear and gems
Spoiler

To cast rf, i switch my helmet to

and then put goldrim back on. -- edit: ok nevermind i have just realized snapshot is not working anymore. the damage to mobs disappears as i switch, but not the damage to myself T_T

With auras up, my fire res is 87%, but still the damage form rf is too much for my life regen.
What can i do? Am i missing anything?

Thanks in advance

EDIT: i have tested a bit with additional regen from blood dance. two charges, so 2% more regen, put me almost exactly on par with the damage from rf. Still, i cant find what i have done different from the guide.
Any help would still be really appreciated.
Last edited by Shpalm on Jan 10, 2015, 11:26:39 AM
"
Shpalm wrote:
Hi, I am having some problems with sustaining rf.

Spoiler
I am level 65 now, this is my skill tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwB5wUtBg4J9gxfDc0UIBRNFm8ZLhpVGmwcpxzOJKonLyftKPorUDboNuk8LT0PPfxBh0d-TP9TpVW1Vw1YY18_YSFko2jydO12rHrvggeCm4LHhNmE74cpj0aQVZo7na6ezaIApwinMK2Nr2y3PriTvTbBBMRYxPbGrsbYz37SIdR82L3ZYeFz4urjauvu7DjvDvAf8kH2SPno_Ev-Cv5U

and this is my gear and gems
Spoiler

To cast rf, i switch my helmet to

and then put goldrim back on.

With auras up, my fire res is 87%, but still the damage form rf is too much for my life regen.
What can i do? Am i missing anything?

Thanks in advance

EDIT: i have tested a bit with additional regen from blood dance. two charges, so 2% more regen, put me almost exactly on par with the damage from rf. Still, i cant find what i have done different from the guide.
Any help would still be really appreciated.

Spec out of Devotion and into quick recovery. Also get that last node by Golem's blood.
"
PigeonSmasher wrote:

Spec out of Devotion and into quick recovery. Also get that last node by Golem's blood.

Thanks, that helps. Still the damage is slightly higher than my regen, but blood dance seems to be able to take care of that.
Thx for the answer pigeonmaster :D
Not sure wether to get belly or a 90 hp rare any one know if its a big difference assuming 35% plus belly
"
shywar wrote:
Not sure wether to get belly or a 90 hp rare any one know if its a big difference assuming 35% plus belly

Belly of the Beast is best in slot, getting more effective in scaling with each level and with the better flat life gear you get.
youtube.com/Niffler
IGN.: Niffler
Holy Perfect Quide
FIXED

I got a question: Does Cast when Damage taknen + Ice Nova+ Curse on Hit + Elemental Weakness still work?
I tried it and it didn't worked out for me :/ Cast when Damage Taken will only trigger the Ice Nova but Enemies hit by Ice Nova aren't cursed :(

Last edited by Fidel0o on Jan 14, 2015, 11:08:09 AM
You should add "Corrupted - Vulnerability on hit" on your perfect rare gloves, allows to triple curse without soultaker ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info