Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

"
HoosTrax wrote:
Any suggestions for dealing with unique bosses that are totems. That includes the False God Kuduku (the area boss for Ledge), Armourmaster quest totems, the boss of Underground Sea etc.

I've been skipping them thus far, as it takes ages to do them. I guess an option might be to switch into Facebreaker gear.

Thats what i am using
Spoiler
i got 4.3k tooltip dps with searing bond and thats mroe than enought in most occations,
Wicked_Clown
"
HoosTrax wrote:
Any suggestions for dealing with unique bosses that are totems. That includes the False God Kuduku (the area boss for Ledge), Armourmaster quest totems, the boss of Underground Sea etc.

I've been skipping them thus far, as it takes ages to do them. I guess an option might be to switch into Facebreaker gear.

Searing Bond
"
"
Darkith1546 wrote:
Did you pick up the 3 life regen nodes near the Scion starting area?

Nope, the tree I posted here was dirrent from the in-game tree cuz I took wrong nodes, but those 3 at scion Ill take too, thanks for noticing

You don't need them, and they are weak compared to the other regen nodes we do take. Better go for life.
"
Darkith1546 wrote:
"
AlyMarsh wrote:
Hey guys, This is my passive tree

Why am i still losing life? :S
I have phoenix and lvl 19pof and 17 vitality :(

Thanks in advanced its getting on my nerves.

p.s hoping to atleast 5l my belly today :D wish me luck

Get Combat Stamina. It's above the Marauder's head. That's 1.8% life regen.

Thanks bro sustaining rf perfectly now :)
ur build seems nice !! i only have a question: about the curses, why do u use the elemental weakness instead of vulnerability ? i think vulnerability is a good choice as cursed enemies take more damge from Damage over time effect

One more point, i get confused of the damge type of RF. It's burning damge. So is burning damge similar to fire damge ? is damge dealt by RF get effect from the option "increase element damge " of doryani vaal sceptre ?
Last edited by vandon92 on Sep 21, 2014, 12:15:03 AM
Hi, if I don't have 6L but 5L what my gem setup needs to be ?
"
kraikov wrote:
Hi, if I don't have 6L but 5L what my gem setup needs to be ?

this is one way to set it up
Spoiler
Wicked_Clown
so life gain on hit is a must?
"
kraikov wrote:

I personally think it's overrated. If you don't like it either you can run your curse on hit set up with only a 4-link, which is good for a budget build.
Last edited by Darkith1546 on Sep 21, 2014, 2:48:30 AM
"
kraikov wrote:

U can try it without LGoH..but i think it'll be hard. Since we got Cyclone on BM ( 100+ hp cost per cast )..u will have to pot way more often. But if that dont bothers you..than prolly yes..u can run it without it.
Wicked_Clown

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info