Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

Hi, Always the of Righteous fire as a funny build to play and with the guide im going to try it.

BUT right now im lvl 39 and leveling with Facebreaker. I´m not sure I do it right because I deal so little dmg with the Facebreakers. I have been using a Mace because the gloves do not work for me.

Can you tell me what i´m doing wrong if I want to use the Facebreakers or is the Mace just the best way to go?

"
vandon92 wrote:
"
etripsology wrote:
Hello all!

I have been following this guide since I made my marauder two days ago and have been following the leveling section using face breaker and infernal blow+melee sweep. But now that I am in merciless, I do very little damage. I must be doing something wrong. Please help! Thank you for your time.

u should link ur internal blow with some other support gems like add fire damge, melee physical damge, faster attack or stuffs like that. Also, buy yourself good ring/ amulet with high physical damge and enjoy :)

Ahh, I will change my gems out a little. And try to look for good rings/ammy. I have been using stat accessories up until now.

"
Runninglegs wrote:
Hi, Always the of Righteous fire as a funny build to play and with the guide im going to try it.

BUT right now im lvl 39 and leveling with Facebreaker. I´m not sure I do it right because I deal so little dmg with the Facebreakers. I have been using a Mace because the gloves do not work for me.

Can you tell me what i´m doing wrong if I want to use the Facebreakers or is the Mace just the best way to go?

For Facebreaker to work you need to be unarmed. ie: No weapon.
Can this build do uber atziri?
Hi
I just started RF build and got some unsolved questions. (I did do a bit of research but can't figure these out).

1. How do you curse when equipped with Kaom's amrour using Curse on hit
-my gem settings
3L-BM-Cyclone-Life on hit
3L-Leap attack-Fast attack-BM
4L(head)- Vitality-Reduced mana-Determination-purity of fire
4L(boot)- CWDT-immotal call- Endurance-Increased duration
4L (Hand)- RF-Concentrated Effect-Increased AOE-Increased burning damage

So where should I add curse? I can't use Curse on hit-Cyclon due to lack of sockets because I am using Kaom armour. I really want to use curse but not in CWDT(which is randomly casted).

2. Do you think 6L-Belly is better than Kaom? or is Kaom the end game item as you mentioned?

3. I feel like I do more damage when I am not spinning cyclone maybe its because of dysinc, Is it just me that feels that just standing is outputting more damage than spinning cyclone?

4. What is the max Fire resist required? - some say 87 some say 89 which is right?

5. when facing hard hitting bosses my life flask+ruby flast+ armour flask can't sustain one huge hit. is it because my armour is low? my armour with determination is around 6000 atm. To face normal Atziri what is the minimal requirement?

Thanks four the reply in advance..
"
aim781123 wrote:
Hi
I just started RF build and got some unsolved questions. (I did do a bit of research but can't figure these out).

1. How do you curse when equipped with Kaom's amrour using Curse on hit
-my gem settings
3L-BM-Cyclone-Life on hit
3L-Leap attack-Fast attack-BM
4L(head)- Vitality-Reduced mana-Determination-purity of fire
4L(boot)- CWDT-immotal call- Endurance-Increased duration
4L (Hand)- RF-Concentrated Effect-Increased AOE-Increased burning damage

So where should I add curse? I can't use Curse on hit-Cyclon due to lack of sockets because I am using Kaom armour. I really want to use curse but not in CWDT(which is randomly casted).

2. Do you think 6L-Belly is better than Kaom? or is Kaom the end game item as you mentioned?

3. I feel like I do more damage when I am not spinning cyclone maybe its because of dysinc, Is it just me that feels that just standing is outputting more damage than spinning cyclone?

4. What is the max Fire resist required? - some say 87 some say 89 which is right?

5. when facing hard hitting bosses my life flask+ruby flast+ armour flask can't sustain one huge hit. is it because my armour is low? my armour with determination is around 6000 atm. To face normal Atziri what is the minimal requirement?

Thanks four the reply in advance..

1. I haven't seen any elegant solution to this yet. Options are dropping the CwDT-IC setup for CwDT-ice nova-CoH-(curse); CwDT-low level curses; leapslam-CoH-curse1-curse2 <-- runnning leapslam on mana will require fine tuning, you won't have enough mana to spam it following the standard build.

2. Due to (1) I do. Kaom's does give more life (aka survivability aka dps) but personally I don't think it's worth the sacrifices.

3. Actually your RF should deal more damage when you cyclone/leapslam enemies due to EE. Make sure you dont have flat fire damage rolls on your gear, and that you have at least one for lightning or cold damage. This is more noticeable on stronger mobs, trash simply explodes too fast to notice.

4. 87 is the most common minimum. 75+1 from tree+8 from RotP+3 from lvl17 purity, easily achievable. 88 is your endgame number, when the purity hits level 20. Higher resist is possible but unnecessary and not worth it. The main problem I see getting asked is related to life regen, as you need almost all of the nodes to sustain RF, along with the basic 87% fire res.

5. Armour is a bit scumbaggy since it protects you less against harder hits. My armour gets to ~7k and I feel fine (7.6k life with a belly), but I still can't play yolofaceroll against the hardest things. You can probably improve your gear (I do aswell) but I don't think it'll be a huge difference.
I managed to finally get a Kaom's and also a 6 link Lightning coil so I've been messing around trying out different curse on hit options.

With Kaom's I found I really liked using flicker strike actually as a method of applying dual curses (and triple with 6l lightning coil).It's not AOE but its so quick it doesnt matter too much.

I use a vertex mask for the chaos res and the 50% mana reduction, and an Elreon's amulet so the skill is free to use. You only need 10-20% actual chaos resist to run blood rage, and once you get that all working you end up with unlimited flicker strike that clears maps REALLY quickly.About 90-95k dps.

Triple curse lightning coil does aboutthe same dps and using a Doedre's ring the 5 mana on kill makes the cost negligible and in fact synergises quite well with righteous fire.

Last edited by PigeonSmasher on Sep 23, 2014, 4:15:54 PM
What helm would be the best for the standard gear that niffler mentioned? A Rare, Alpha's Howl or The Vertex??
A rare helm is best for the standard build. Get one with life, strength and resists.

Last edited by PigeonSmasher on Sep 23, 2014, 4:19:09 PM
just cast ice nova yourself with coh curse curse, like this you have some space for cwdt-ic-ec
I'm as well thinking about Flameblast - Iron Will - Blood Magic in my Doryanis instead of Leap Slam for Totems
So I'm about to hit 65, but am still not quite sure what gear to get. I currently have the shield that I need but nothing else. Can anyone recommend some items that I can get that will let me be able to switch to this build? I have about 5 exalts to play around with. Getting really tired of Facebreaker!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info