Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

"
Ark20 wrote:

And yeah cyclone is just an excuse for life "leeching" and curse on hit if possible, the damage is negligible.

I am using Cyclone as a movement skill (awesome) and to proc EQ (save a slot: nova).
AND for LOH but not just for it ;-)
"
6292 life and 142 ES. Just used Divine on it
. Fun build but I ran 3 maps with it and took my other char cuz its really annoying when life goes down, it needs 1,5 min to get to 1 hp when I just stand still.

According to my maths you should have ~855.4 life regen/s and RF should burn you for ~691.5 life/s. On a previous post you say you had 628 regen with a belly. Even without vitality on you should have way more regen than that (~767.3). Can you doublecheck... everything? I really can't understand what's the problem.

Edit: add me in game/whisper @ark_ranger if you prefer talking there.
Last edited by Ark20 on Sep 20, 2014, 7:14:33 AM
Ill add you when Im in game
If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
Thanks to Ark20 I found that I did some mistakes in the game's tree, everything is good now, my regen is cool

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
Just got my 6 link :P

cannot wait to respec into double curese now and work on some uber atziri.

normal atziri kill count at 43 found 3 hopes so far sold 2. love this build

if anyone is on rampage looking for a good 5 link belly i now have this one for sale

already set up for 1 curse on hit with cyclone.

let me knwo
Last edited by bosis1 on Sep 20, 2014, 12:23:40 PM
"
Thanks to Ark20 I found that I did some mistakes in the game's tree, everything is good now, my regen is cool

Did you pick up the 3 life regen nodes near the Scion starting area?
Hey guys, This is my passive tree http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwCcQPGBLMFLQn2C2EOPBJpEuEUIBRNFFIUcRccGJEaOBv6JIslrSXfJy8n1SftKPou_zWSOtg64TwtPQ89_EGHRZ1Hfk3jUEdQUFNSVbVYY18_YEthIWVNbBZxeXTteA15aHrvfLuCx4TZhO-HGYzPj0aYrZrgna6ezZ_LogCiD6QZplenCKcwqW618rc-uJO8n72BvorBBMRYxPbFisauxtjYveLq45_r7uw47w7wH_JF9kj56PxL_Qv-Cv6P

Why am i still losing life? :S
I have phoenix and lvl 19pof and 17 vitality :(

Thanks in advanced its getting on my nerves.

p.s hoping to atleast 5l my belly today :D wish me luck
"
AlyMarsh wrote:
Hey guys, This is my passive tree

Why am i still losing life? :S
I have phoenix and lvl 19pof and 17 vitality :(

Thanks in advanced its getting on my nerves.

p.s hoping to atleast 5l my belly today :D wish me luck

Get Combat Stamina. It's above the Marauder's head. That's 1.8% life regen.
Last edited by Darkith1546 on Sep 20, 2014, 12:38:36 PM
"
Darkith1546 wrote:
Did you pick up the 3 life regen nodes near the Scion starting area?

Nope, the tree I posted here was dirrent from the in-game tree cuz I took wrong nodes, but those 3 at scion Ill take too, thanks for noticing

Last edited by The_Great_Alex on Sep 20, 2014, 2:13:55 PM
Any suggestions for dealing with unique bosses that are totems. That includes the False God Kuduku (the area boss for Ledge), Armourmaster quest totems, the boss of Underground Sea etc.

I've been skipping them thus far, as it takes ages to do them. I guess an option might be to switch into Facebreaker gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info