Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

"
HoosTrax wrote:
I'm having a hard time figuring out how big of an upgrade Doryani's would be for me. My current weapon:

But the Righteous Fire damage is what I'm more interested in. How does the ~110% Increased Elemental Damage boost on Doryani's compare to the various combined Elemental + Magic + Fire damage boosts on my mace? Would I notice an increase in dps?

Spell damage doesn't affect RF. Damage from doryani's is noticeable, but it wouldn't be my first priority tbh. I get around 800 dps with a 250 pdps dory, it's by no means fast to kill totems but it's doable. On very high maps 76+ it's better to get an alternative skill on weapon swap if you want a full clear.
Last edited by kengro on Sep 19, 2014, 11:39:02 PM
"
HoosTrax wrote:
I'm having a hard time figuring out how big of an upgrade Doryani's would be for me. My current weapon:

I've done some pdps tests with a similar +phys% +dmg weapon which has similar physical damage stats to Doryani's, and the difference wasn't impressive (dps on Cyclone is still in the mere hundreds). So physical damage is low for this build no matter what.

But the Righteous Fire damage is what I'm more interested in. How does the ~110% Increased Elemental Damage boost on Doryani's compare to the various combined Elemental + Magic + Fire damage boosts on my mace? Would I notice an increase in dps?

Spell damage doesn't boost RF dps. Even if it's tagged as spell, the damaging component of RF is a debuff. You would then jump from 21% damage boost on your current sceptre to 100-110% on the catalyst. It should be noticeable and anyway it's the BiS for this build.

And yeah cyclone is just an excuse for life "leeching" and curse on hit if possible, the damage is negligible.
what can i do to have more mana? I need it to cast vaal cyclone and curse since I dont have a 5l for curse on hit yet.

after vitality + determination + purity of fire I have only 4 mana let, even if I put in items with + mana or + intelligence.

would + % increased maximum mana nodes help?
Last edited by danteafk on Sep 20, 2014, 12:41:19 AM
How can you have so much HP? I have hp on all my gear, Im 86 lvl and I have 6000 hp with carcass jack. Also my regen is 544 and my health gows down after activating RF. How to deal with it?
Gear

its now 589, with Belly 628 but it gows down anyway, what to do?
If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
Last edited by The_Great_Alex on Sep 20, 2014, 3:05:47 AM
"
How can you have so much HP? I have hp on all my gear, Im 86 lvl and I have 6000 hp with carcass jack. Also my regen is 544 and my health gows down after activating RF. How to deal with it?
Gear

Your gear seems okay to me. Lvling Vit will help a bit but im sure the problem is your passive tree.
Wicked_Clown
"
Spoiler
Gear

Not enough regen. At 6k health you should have ~800 regen. you need to get the full 13.7% regen from this build to get any actual life regen while using righteous fire.

"
danteafk wrote:
what can i do to have more mana? I need it to cast vaal cyclone and curse since I dont have a 5l for curse on hit yet.

after vitality + determination + purity of fire I have only 4 mana let, even if I put in items with + mana or + intelligence.

would + % increased maximum mana nodes help?

getting max mana wont help. 1% unreserved mana is small, even if you get 1000 mana. Using Alphas howl will help, as will taking reduced mana reserved nodes.

What armour do you use? You can try dropping Determination for purity of lightning and using Lightning coil instead. That gives enough mana for vaal cyclone and better phys reduction than determination, but less life than belly or Kaom's.
Last edited by PigeonSmasher on Sep 20, 2014, 3:58:05 AM

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
Last edited by The_Great_Alex on Sep 20, 2014, 4:24:25 AM
"

I don't understand what's going on. You have all regen nodes on the tree, you have 88% fire res (when you only really need 87%), you don't have a lot of ES. Vitality should not be the issue, it's only 0.05 more per level. Just for science, what's your life and ES pools?

Also unrelated but, your belly is almost the lowest roll possible. If you have a divine laying around you should use it, guaranteed* improvement.

*Disclaimer: it's technically possible to roll 150%/30%/10% aswell.
6292 life and 142 ES. Just used Divine on it
. Fun build but I ran 3 maps with it and took my other char cuz its really annoying when life goes down, it needs 1,5 min to get to 1 hp when I just stand still.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info