Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

By the way, do you have enough mana to cast enduring cry and maybe Ice nova without taking Sovereignty (6% Reduced Mana reserved) at the top?
"
maxtimix wrote:
By the way, do you have enough mana to cast enduring cry and maybe Ice nova without taking Sovereignty (6% Reduced Mana reserved) at the top?

Probably not if you're running 3 auras. I only have 9 mana remaining with a lvl 21 Reduced Mana gem.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
What's the maximum fire resistance you can get now before flasks (1.2)?

I'm running with 87% (PoF not yet on 20, I will get to 88% with it), but I think I need the 90%+ fire resistance before flasks.
Last edited by csiqueirasilva on Aug 21, 2014, 6:51:31 PM
88% is the max I think.
Also, there is one problem with RF and 1.2. I met a boss totem in one of the master quest...and i couldn't kill it
"
maxtimix wrote:
88% is the max I think.
Also, there is one problem with RF and 1.2. I met a boss totem in one of the master quest...and i couldn't kill it

Haku, haha it's big problem, and I always met it in lv75+ map..that totem was...Fortunately, not every mission he gives needs to kill totem, sometimes you just carry the spirit and get out. So it's still ok.
Last edited by Nick9090 on Aug 21, 2014, 11:04:03 PM
Just trying to understand the suggestion here in video around 22 min and i think its not correct:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muPqlf9-GnM

If we use kaom heart we have:

3 x 4L
2 x 3L

4l: Determination, reduce mana, purity of fire, vitality
4l: Curse on hit, Curse on Dmg taken, ice nova, flammability
4l: Curse on hit, Curse on Dmg taken, ice nova, ele weakness

3l: RF, Conc Effect, Increase burning effect (we loose the 4L with inc area effect) + we loose weapon swap

3l: Life on hit, cyclone, blood magic

Right

Im gonna rethik all this, not sure its optimal
Have fun! And go buy my stuff...

Shops: 522765 / 1094567 / 1147014
After using my rf for a bit i find RF now sucks

My skill tree had 9.5k hp (or higher using 2 other armors) at 100 im 91 and i only got up to 6.5k hp i think

88% fire res is max now without doing other things to get it higher so you need at least 700 regen to hold rf with 6.5k hp i think

I don't see how your going to get 10k hp since now we have to take even more regen nodes

@totem people

Use molten shell* lvl 20 with a random high dps weapon with cyclone the one totem boss in maps i can kill in about 3min like this (turn rf off while you fight it)
Last edited by Lynerus on Aug 22, 2014, 12:07:43 AM
So does this build now work with carcass or do i need kaoms?

I don´t get it seems like Niffler recommends now Kaoms and then no cyclone with curse on hit?

thx
"
RageAgainst wrote:
So does this build now work with carcass or do i need kaoms?

I don´t get it seems like Niffler recommends now Kaoms and then no cyclone with curse on hit?

thx

Watch newest video please.
Wicked_Clown
Did realize that he switched to kaoms but theres a sentence which i don´t get he says: "Curses got buffed" and then uses Kaoms Heart. (edit: got it now switches cyclone in)

Anyways sad then this build is dead for me because i cant reach a kaoms in a new league with doryani is too expensive.

For me this is standard only

But thx Niffler for the build:)
Last edited by RageAgainst on Aug 22, 2014, 5:13:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info