Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

does rightous fire stil have efect with iir/iiq gem ?
"
NoLifeNiffler wrote:
Hey guys,

thanks for the positive feedback.

After all the discussions about various passive options I uploaded a 25min video where i spec IR, aura-nodes and discuss several gearing options.

Finally with Kaoms Heart and a new amulet im now sitting @ 10.050 HP :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muPqlf9-GnM&list=UUnOu9mwc-xmbA4_d7k414YQ

Nice video, I was waiting for something like that.

The tree looks pretty good, but I still have doubts about some smaller details. First of all I've noticed you don't take the Amplify notable at the templar (+12% AoE radius, +8% AoE dmg), and instead you take Unwavering Stance. I wonder if that's worth it, specially with your ~10k HP (in my case I would have ~7k), would you ever get stunned anyway? I've never got to 75+ maps yet so I can't really judge. I know it's more important for the Atziri trio, but since I'm playing on a toaster I doubt I could even try it anyway. Unless someone tells me US is awesomefantastic I think I'll pass on that keystone and take the templar Amplify instead.

Another thing making me think is the amount of endurance charges. I didn't take the +1 from merciless Oak so my base is 3. I can easily take up to +2 from tree, and that's where I'd like to hear other people's opinions. Considering that 99% of the time I'll be using a low level (1-5 ish) CWDT-EC-IC-ID for my immortality needs, how many max endurance charges should I iam at? I'm assuming the base 3 ain't ideal, but I also wonder if 5 would be overkill.

I'll link my planned tree, but it's just the one you proposed scaled down to a level 86. My plan is to use a Belly of the Beast with 5+ links ASAP for curse on hit at least until I can get a Kaom's (not any time soon).

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAxthYYz38UFCMzy7_9kiiD18_wQTjn1W1eWgnL57NC2HvDqcweA28nxRxFCCpbr6KA8ZQR7XyAdz9CxiRNZKkGeLqJa3YvRv6YSEJ9v4KJd-E7xLhtz6E2XTtQYfGrmVNeu_56BynPC0UUmBLgscMX8T2R34FLSj6U6U9DyftxFjr7pitJIv8SyfVmuC4k3y7bBZFnacIOtjFiocZU1KPRp2u7Dgt0vAfm6EabBJpGjgEs6IAeC8Wbxccp4QUTQJxGGokqnF5kFWDOHzlNunvfFgH42o=

Glorious text wall.
"
just trimmed down the tree niffler had to a 104 point build. i feel like the bottom curse nodes are only good for the big one at the end. radius and cast speed are worthless. plus IR is just gonna be to hard to give up unless your wearing all armor pieces which most people cant.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAxthYY1BQLv-iD18_wQTjn1W1eWgnL57NC2HvDqcweA28nxRxFCCpbr6KA8ZQR7XyAdz9CxiRNZKkGeLqJa3YvRv6YSEJ9v4KJd-E7xLhtz6E2V4TdO1Bh8auZU0byHrv-egcpzwtFFJDMWBLgscMX8T2TP9HfrZBBS0o-lOlJ-2vbE4qxFjr7pit_EvFiimlJ9Wa4LiTbBbwH0WdpwiHGQSzogBTUo9Gna4UTQJxm6EabIM499d4LxZv73ysmBhqJKo6WHzlNulVxlgH42qD2w==

Skipping Holy fire ?? or just later?

Why is double curse so good? i rather get more life!

And why GGG cant we se our dps on RF ??? lazy barstards!
Is life gain on hit really better than life leech gem?
fph ~ Orbs work in real life. I exchanged my ex for a lot of regrets.
What do you think about using Belly of the Beast instead of Kaoms?

"
Majad wrote:
Is life gain on hit really better than life leech gem?

You do almost no damage with cyclone so life leech is worthless.

However you are hitting a lot of things so you will get more life from LGOH.
Last edited by Wasabicannon on Aug 21, 2014, 1:23:17 PM
Hey, awesome build loving it... leveling trees are broken but im sure u know:)

thx
I just did a Marauder respec to this level 80 tree:

My life is just over 6k, I have a level 17 Vitality, level 18 Purity of Fire, but my life is still draining from RF. Is this normal? What are the minimum requirements to run RF safely? Am I screwed if I don't have a Kaom's Heart?
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
"
Tempada wrote:

My life is just over 6k, I have a level 17 Vitality, level 18 Purity of Fire, but my life is still draining from RF. Is this normal? What are the minimum requirements to run RF safely? Am I screwed if I don't have a Kaom's Heart?

You forgot to get 3 node of life regeneration (1.8% life/sec) just above the marauder starter
"
maxtimix wrote:
You forgot to get 3 node of life regeneration (1.8% life/sec) just above the marauder starter

Wow, I feel silly. Thanks for pointing that out. It's fixed!
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
"
maxtimix wrote:
"
Tempada wrote:

On top of that you need to get your PoF to 20, and vitality higher. Kaom's or not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info