Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

I just realize...I don't need vit for life regen to sustain RF with new tree.
"
Guys which skill will you choose for leveling without having facebraker at the beginning ?

Searing bond (even nerfed) will be sufficient till lvl 70 and for farming those 2-3 exalts for rise of the phoenix ?

I'm going for beyond league, so if u wish to play together - message me in game.
IGN: Paproshek

Molten Strike is great fun and good DPS/aoe
Git R Dun!
"
Nick9090 wrote:

Could you post tree so I dont waste too many regrets figuring this out?
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
Nick9090 wrote:

Could you post tree so I dont waste too many regrets figuring this out?

Sorry sir, I forgot that I put lv21 pof + lv3 empower for test. So, yep need vit to sustain it. But however rf works :)

I am using niffler's tree, works pretty well.

My link setting

head: Lightning wrap + reduced duration + faster casting + blood magic
weapon: echo + ensuring cry + blood magic
shield: reduced mana + vitality + whatever
chest: cyclone + curse on hit + blood magic + elemental weakness + flammability (take out curse on hit for 5L)
glove: reduced mana, purity of fire, empower, purity of lightning(I am wearing lightning coil, replace empower with vitality then your shield slot is free for cwdt or others)
boot: rf + increasing aoe + con + increasing burning damamge

Only problem now is that rf aoe range is a little small, but because I didn't take IR keystone, wearing lightning coil for phys dmg....

Anyway, I ran several maps lv76 77, works fine. Even do master quest...I failed the vorci mission twice because I kill the target still fast in maps..., I thought It was rogue exile...........

I think if 7k hp and doryani, dps is about 60k.
Last edited by Nick9090 on Aug 21, 2014, 4:40:39 AM
Good job Niffler respecced tonight and with some minor hassle managed to get it all going well, grabbed a plus 30dex node and alt my turquoise amu till I got what I needed. Major downside is the lack of IR, but i'm not spending 6 passives to get it. So will keep my eyes out for some good high armour gear (being 4500 now and 9000 with IR and grace). Thanks again fhark
Last edited by Fhark on Aug 22, 2014, 2:40:21 PM
Just finished my RF skillbuild and so far pretty happy with the result. Stuff still dies before I notice it, I still don't lose life while using RF and I am still as relaxed as before while using this build. First I was a little suspicious about losing 3% max resists and was about to uninstall the game if I didn't get proper life regen. The regen is actually faster even without those 3% max fire resist from last passive tree. I did lose about 200 hp, but seems like I will get them back by gaining a few levels(I am 78 right now). It is more dangerous now without max resists, so you can't fap anymore while playing, gotta be careful nowadays, but that applies to all of the builds since most of the max res nodes were taken away or were spread out far from each other. I do not recommend to start RF Marauder at level 65, you might end up having low life or low dps to sustain a legit regen, so might better wait until level 70-75. Overall, it seems like RF build actually became even more end game build than before since there are plenty of new nodes to go for where as before there wouldn't be much room for useful nodes after hitting like 85ish. Good stuff, thanks GGG.
Hey guys,

thanks for the positive feedback.

After all the discussions about various passive options I uploaded a 25min video where i spec IR, aura-nodes and discuss several gearing options.

Finally with Kaoms Heart and a new amulet im now sitting @ 10.050 HP :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muPqlf9-GnM&list=UUnOu9mwc-xmbA4_d7k414YQ

youtube.com/Niffler
IGN.: Niffler
Last edited by NoLifeNiffler on Aug 21, 2014, 9:30:32 AM
Hi NoLifeNiffler,

First thanks for share your great work.

I have a marauder lvl 88 and I was a tank full resist capped, 10k armour, 6k life, 3,5k energy shield, 75% block, 60% spell block. but only 15k dps buffed. As I was a tank I could resist high damage and with my shield my ES always stay full, I thougt I was inmortal, but the I died in The Apex of Sacrifice bosses. After seen your build I think that with my gear I can improve my marauder. This is my current gear:

do you think that this items could be used with your build? or please let me know what item I should replace.

Thanks in advance,
Arzayos
IGN: Arzayos
Hi Niffler, could you equip a Belly o' Beast and tell us your HP with that in comparison to Kaoms? I have a feeling a lot of people wanting to use this build will be trying belly as a poor man's alternative (that includes me as well...).

Cheers!

PS thanks for putting the effort (and regrets) into making that video.
"
NoLifeNiffler wrote:
Hey guys,

thanks for the positive feedback.

After all the discussions about various passive options I uploaded a 25min video where i spec IR, aura-nodes and discuss several gearing options.

Finally with Kaoms Heart and a new amulet im now sitting @ 10.050 HP :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muPqlf9-GnM&list=UUnOu9mwc-xmbA4_d7k414YQ

May I have your old swapped out gear, please? :D
Last edited by Kussler88 on Aug 21, 2014, 10:50:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info